Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC PINK & Kinda Confused

Hi Ladies,

So I've been here for a couple of weeks (coming from IG) trying to soak up all the info. I went out and bought a bunch of supplements to sway pink, based on IG recommendations but reading recent threads here it looks like I shouldn't take anything except for folic acid.

I've also read lots of threads about vitex swaying pink, I'm seriously considering taking it from AF to O - thoughts?

I bought rephresh (I've read here: 3 days before but not more than 12 hours before BD), as I'm really dry - does that act as a lube? Should I use Sylk too?

Diet - Will do LE once AF starts and limit chicken to only 1-2x a week (no other meats). Also, I've switched to decaf coffee (one cup with milk in the morning), no breakfast, no alcohol, and peppermint tea - I love tea!

BD Time - No female orgasm, missionary position, abstinence over 7 days and only 1 attempt at + OPK, DH will wear briefs and is taking cranberry. Should I jump & dump?

Anything else? TIA!

atomic sagebrush - your feedback would be much appreciated!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again, thanks so much for your patience! This is a much more manageable question for me LOL.

Folic acid and fiber are the two things that must be taken. I would do folci 1200-1600 mcg a day thru the first trimester then gradually wean off.

Some people still want to use some of the old-school IG sway supps. That is ok at your discretion (such as if you really believe in calcium, some want to include that) BUT you really really need to avoid probiotics (we got HORRIBLE results with them, the only thing that has ever gotten worse than 50-50 and we now use only for blue), the B vitamins esp. B12 and B6, and Vit. D. I woudl NOT take the things said to "reduce odds of miscarriage"on IG because they will sway blue and also some of them may actually CAUSE miscarriage in the doses they suggest.

Since i recall you have Vit. D deficiency, i would reduce your present dose to 1-2 times per week as a maintenance dose. Would not advise taking it daily any longer.

Vitex I do believe sways pink but we have not gotten the greatest results with that. IT may also mess up your cycles so proceed with caution. I would have you take CD 1-12/13 or pos OPK, whichever comes first. TAking it till O - you may never O while taking it so that is not a good idea.

Same with pep tea, only do it AF- 1 or 2 days before O or positive OPK whichever comes first.

I think caffeine and alcohol sway pink, so don't feel you need to leave them out if you prefe not to.

IF DH is over 35 do not abstain. OUr compromise on J and D is to do it after 5 min.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much atomic!

I spent days reading, absorbing, and refining. BTW, I'm 36 and DH is 37. Our DS is nearly 5 years old.

I've decided to drop Vit D, I'll take your recommended dose of folic and I'm adding back my 1 cup of regular coffee a day.

I ordered Vitex from Amazon (supposed to arrive tomorrow). I think I just may wait and see how the first 2 cycles of TTC go.

So I read about FR recommendation for DH, but his libido isn't very high and I'm pretty sure he'll get stressed out and not perform if I tell him exactly how often he needs to release or BD. What do you recommend?

How much fiber and how often?

Should I take baby aspirin?

Can I use rephresh and sylk together? Or one or the other? I'm super dry. Previously I used pre-seed and got my DS

Again, thank you! I've paid for the membership plan. A small contribution towards your valiant efforts.
    Last edited by hanseer; October 21st, 2014 at 02:10 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We see great results with just one attempt in fertile window or BD every 4 days.
    We got our girl that way. Nothing else in de bd area been done but that. (Except j&d)
    I thought sylk was for pink sway.
    I did rephresh only first month.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are really moving away from the frequency stuff. It just isn't working and is creating tons of stress for people. I would just have DH release on his own or with you every 2-4 days or if that's a no-go, just use protection and BD when he wants to, then just have one unprotected attempt.

Fiber - use the instructions on the bottle and start off with a small amount nd you can build up.

I am not recommening aspirin any more. The benefits don't seem to outweigh the risks.

Yes, you can use RepH and Sylk together! RepHResh is a terrible lube though so if you go with one, make it Sylk.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you sweetdream. Curious, how many cycles did it take you to conceive? Did you be every 4 days and also on +OPK? And how long did you wait before j&d?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic - BD every 2-4 days is doable. We'll only have one unprotected BD at +OPK

Is it taking a while for women to get prego this way?

I'm 36 so would like to get conceive soon.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, we are getting pg much more quickly without the frequency patterns. They were really cutting odds of conception considerably and it is very important to keep that one attempt if at all possible. We are getting both better pg rates and better odds of pink with regular release + one attempt.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're naturally dry, I recommend you skip both the rephresh and sylk, unless you are so dry BD is painful, in which case use a small amount of sylk. Are you planning to TTC this month, I..e. not do 3 months on the diet first?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, TTC starting this month. We're ready! Honestly, I'd really love to have a girl but if I have a boy, that's ok too. I'm going to try my best, but ultimately, it's Gods will.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast