Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed began loosing weight june 3 to Oct lost 20 lbs since is pink sway still in effect

When I got pregnant with my son I was about 142-143 I gained exactly 30 lbs. I lost everything except 10 lbs. I had a 10 yr class reunion coming up and I wanted to look good so I started t 25 and just eating more salads and more veg. I was down to 132 that day. I have not started back exercising. I am eating a little better then I use to before the diet but not much. I am now 134 and maintaining however I fluctuate from 134 to 136 maybe a few days of 138 (after a weekend of drinking and eating). I am 5'6 I do still need to tone up more and maybe loose a few more lbs but how long will the affect of me loosing weight sway pink.

I had not planned on trying for #2 till next year but dh surprised me and asked when i O'd next. I was on mini pill got off that day. I realized I O'd on the pill but had a chemical (which all the signs pointed to this was my girl ) I even had different symptoms (very tired and taking naps and very cold). So hoping this cycle (not sure if this would be 1 or 2 of ttc 2) will be pink bfp. I have other factors different this time also but that is another post.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure if this helps, but I was 5'6 and 125 when I conceived DD, I was around 130 but had a wedding to prepare for, so dropped the extra 5, right before conceiving wonder if that swayed. We also did one attempt, but I knew nothing of swaying at the time.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks it is good to know

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just honestly can't say how much weight you ought to lose or how long the effects last. I just don't have that info, I'm sorry.

I lost quite a bit of weight after DS 4, and maintained it for several months. then the month I got pg with my daughter I lost an additional 3 lbs. I don't know if it helped or hurt either way but just sharing how it went for me.

Symptoms in early pregnancy don't indicate anything about gender.

Sending you a ton of pink dust!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ