Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

So many tests, so few answers!

So last month was a bust. We ended up getting the chance to try again this month and, again, took 50mg of Clomid days 5-9. I've been on the LE diet for 2+months with good weight loss. Haven't touched a piece of red meat or a potato in months! hahah. Well my dr did a CD12 ultrasound this cycle and I had MASSIVE cysts. Left: 3.9CM (yes, CM) and 1.1CM. Right: 6.9CM and two others above 3CM. My right ovary is "significantly enlarged" and I've had pain and other issues. He thought I'd ovulate on CD14. I did not. Now I'm on CD23 and still no +OPK. My progesterone last cycle at 9DPO was 4.3. I had an estradiol and LH drawn on CD20 this cycle and my E2 was 659.7 (which my dr said is normal with clomid) and my LH was only 3.2. For the love of all things holy what the hell is going on? I usually ovulate on day 12-14 and have a 26-28 day cycle. Last month on Clomid I ovulated CD17. I made an appointment with my RE for next week to see what we do from here. I only have a left tube and although IVF is our best bet, we just cannot swing $16,000 right now. Anyone have any insight?
    2009, 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Possibly a ridiculous ?? But could you have missed your surge with OPK?
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's tough with PCOS...have you looked into a zero interest CC? Are you on metformin? How is your BMI?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have a history of PCOS? Can I ask your age? I took 2 rounds of Clomid at age 40 and did not ovulate either cycle...and I don't think I had ever had an anovulatory cycle before that. Clomid isn't suggested for "older" moms or those with high FSH.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have not been diagnosed with PCOS. I'll be 32 on Thursday. No way I missed the surge. BMI is 27.6
    2009, 2013

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you been to a RE?? Any fertility testing??

Your BMI is in the overweight range. You are closer to obese than healthy at this point and that is surely affecting things. Low carb diet is advised.

Go to a RE. Get some real testing and I would start watching your diet too. With that many cysts, you are likely PCOS.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I have seen a RE on many occasions. Our insurance used to cover IVF and we had planned to go that route when, unfortunately, Obamacare caused our insurance company to terminate the plan we were on. I made an appointment with him for next week for further testing and options. I weighed over 30lbs more when I got pregnant with my first son and had no issues and used Clomid.

I've had an HSG, SHG, laparoscopy. My husband had a SA. I have blood work but that was two years ago so things have likely changed.
    2009, 2013

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you had no issues, why clomid?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I meant I had no issues using clomid. I had been on lupron and when I came off I wasn't ovulating.
    2009, 2013

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hun, I"m sorry to read this. IT's the darn Clomid. You may need a trigger shot if you want to continue with it. Keep us updated on what the RE says.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast