Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

new here with questions!

Hi!
    For the past several weeks I have been reading this website high and low planning out my girl sway. I have 3 sons... first was conceived by sporadic dtd , second was a 7 day abstain , one time dtd, 4 day cut off. Third son was conceived by another one shot dtd

I started the le diet two weeks ago, and my attempt will be in February. I also started saw palmetto, vitex, baby aspirin, folic acid, and zyrtec daily. I am hoping to get clomid because I think it will strengthen my sway a lot, I've already been in touch with my doctor as I do have a short luteal phase. My question is regarding timing. Ive had two timing fails so timing really freaks me out. If I get clomid, what is the best way to DTD? If I don't get clomid, should I do FR and then a compressed release before DTD for my one time at positive opk? Maybe release once , then take a hot bath, Sudafed and then DTD ? He will start licorice root the cycle we will ttc. I'm up in the air about ole? any advice would be appreciated! ill admit im loosing sleep over all of this-haha! thanks in advance

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, it sometimes takes me a few days, and this last week my daughter was horribly ill so it took me longer thannormal.

Timing doesn't work. IT doesn't sway. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Clomid is a great sway if you can get it. What I usually have people do on Clomid is start off doing reg release for DH and then one attempt at pos opk.

I think you need to drop the extraneous crap that doesn't really work (the frequency stuff hot bath, sudafed, etc) and stick with Clomid and one attempt. I know, know,know how nervewracking it feels when you've had sway opposites, to NOT throw the kitchen sink at it, but really, it's the laid back sways that get the job done, and not the over the top superultramega sways.

I'd do OLE and LR for DH. Those plus diet + fiber, exercise, Clomid, one attempt are the best sway there is.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks so much. I just got my Rx for clomid today but I have to admit my mind is spinning. Since we haven't been trying I've been taking saw palmetto and vitex, DH is taking baby aspirin, zyrtec, and OLE. I've been doing diet and Fiber, and DH cut out all meat but chicken (huge deal!)

I mainly am concerned about when and how to do our attempts. Should I get DH to release a few hours before our attempt at positive opk? Should we do it more than once? I've read and re read the spread sheets and I just cannot settle on what to do. I'm concerned because we are very fertile and I feel like my husband's testosterone is through the roof. Pregnant 6 times (3 living boys, 3 losses) all on the first try!

Thoughts?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is best, on Clomid, to skip frequency (so DO NOT have hubby release before attempt) but keep one attempt. So, thus my advice is, drop frequency, keep one attempt LOL.

After a few months on Clomid, if still BFN, we can decide to add attempts then, but I'd def. want to at least give it a go with Clomid + one attempt before adding attempts.

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE do not waste your precious life energy poring over the spreadsheets to use them to plan a sway. They are totally unreliable, the swaycessing may sway strongly blue, and i have a full essay on that here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...hts-stats.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ