Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, I will avoid then I think seeing as I don't like it much anyway

One more question, how many mg should the fibre supplement be? I've tried looking for this info on another thread and couldn't find anything but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm asking you a question you've answered a thousand times! I can find a lot of 500mg psyillium husk supplements, would this be a good choice?

Thank you!
    Laura

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Different types of fiber come in different measurements and so I can't give a standard recommendation.

That is fine, just take one with any meal tht has fat in it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic I’m starting to play around with the pcos diet due to two opposites on le diet.
    This is today’s food prediction how is it looking to you? I normally wouldn’t have pork but family are coming over tonight. No rush to get back to me I’ve got months before I sway.
    F738F4BD-2898-4F16-8056-A95BB11A9453.jpg

9B849B6D-87F0-4024-B6DF-5681FAB09B0C.jpg

5124AB27-7678-4975-A36A-74167A9CC498.jpg
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    agh I'm sorry I can't see these, can you repost them in larger size?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump!
    This is a great thread. Maybe we can update it with current PCOS meal ideas!
    Lucky wife to my DH and lucky mom to two sweet boys
    Ready for a pink sway

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes please! I’d be super keen for easy lunch ideas that aren’t boring or salad ... and easy bulk family meals. I’ve got hungry boys and work massive shifts. I’ll post some as I come across some - I’m not trying yet but will be next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenanigans View Post
    Has anyone added intermittent fasting to their LE pcos diet? After much deliberation with going HT I think we are going to just try to sway once more. I am desperately needing meal ideas though. One thing I did eat myself when we conceived the girl we lost at 14 weeks is a veggie chili with lots of beans and veggies and topped with some parmesan. I'm thinking I may make enough to eat on for a week and have easy microwavable meals all week.
    I am so very sorry to hear about your loss.

I know this is a late reply, but I started intermittent fasting recently and enjoy that lifestyle. I plan to continue when I sway and use it as a positive. If you see this, I’d love to hear your experience of fasting while swaying as I can’t find many others who are doing it also (well ... actually no one).

In terms of lunch meals, I was going to make a bulk ratatouille for work days and sprinkle it with Parmesan. There’s also something delicious about tomato and cheese on crackers (good and whole grain ones of course) with lots of cracked black pepper and salt.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDashwood View Post
    I am so very sorry to hear about your loss.

I know this is a late reply, but I started intermittent fasting recently and enjoy that lifestyle. I plan to continue when I sway and use it as a positive. If you see this, I’d love to hear your experience of fasting while swaying as I can’t find many others who are doing it also (well ... actually no one).

In terms of lunch meals, I was going to make a bulk ratatouille for work days and sprinkle it with Parmesan. There’s also something delicious about tomato and cheese on crackers (good and whole grain ones of course) with lots of cracked black pepper and salt.

I’ve been doing intermittent fasting for years! I feel really good on this type of eating, I’m not bloated in the evening and I keep my weight within the same range easily. My eating window is usually 8-9 hours. I must say that I got my two boys on it! But I never watched WHAT I eat bank then, just WHEN. This time I will do intermittent fasting plus watching protein, fat and calories. I did recently stop snacking (really hard for me!), cereal (was my staple breakfast) and juices (I did a lot!), limited red meat (really hard!) and added coffee (never had before).

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa84 View Post
    Bump!
    This is a great thread. Maybe we can update it with current PCOS meal ideas!
    Yes please do - I love to keep the old threads going rather than starting new ones, makes it easier for people to read a few threads than many. Please share everyone!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    I’ve been doing intermittent fasting for years! I feel really good on this type of eating, I’m not bloated in the evening and I keep my weight within the same range easily. My eating window is usually 8-9 hours. I must say that I got my two boys on it! But I never watched WHAT I eat bank then, just WHEN. This time I will do intermittent fasting plus watching protein, fat and calories. I did recently stop snacking (really hard for me!), cereal (was my staple breakfast) and juices (I did a lot!), limited red meat (really hard!) and added coffee (never had before).

Oh wow - interesting you got your two boys from it. Isn’t it a great way of eating - I have been odd it for a week as I’ve been overseas and I just feel bloated.

Maybe fasting isn’t overall pink friendly due to your boys, but then again your foods sound boyish. Who doesn’t love snacking outside their fasting window!!

I’d be so keen to continue to see how you go and any recipe ideas. The low protein is hard for me. Not because I eat a lot of meat, but I work 12-13 hour days so I use our slow cooker A LOT! Eg. Beef stew with fresh steamed greens for the family is so easy. I won’t have the time to do separate meals, so I’ve basically got to learn some great diet friendly low protein meals that I can geed the family a few nights a week on rotation. We aren’t trying until April next year, but I want to start the meal ideas now otherwise I’ll continue to be the boy friendly personality and over plan everything. If I get a few meals in my ideas bank on rotation I won’t even think about the diet at dinner and planning for the busy week.

So far, two meals I’ve enjoyed were a tofu saag curry in the slow cooker and also cauliflower parmigiana. Delicious!

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast