Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Add in a third meal (both 2 and 3 meals are equally acceptable on LE Diet - I had 3 when I got my girl) or even 4 if you need it to get up to the calorie intake.

But if you're really saying you truly can't eat more than 800-900 cals I think we need to figure something out like higher calorie smoothies or something to help you get enough food in.

What you're doing with eating a lot of egg whites, for instance, the seitan, and even the veggies, is that you're eating things that are very low calorie and yet filling. So we need to find options that are NOT very low calorie and filling to enable you to eat more calories with the same amount of eating, if that makes sense.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks ForeverRestless thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, IÂ’m new here but have been reading lots of great sway information to try and get up to speed.

IÂ’d like to try sway pink later this year but am worried a DD just isnÂ’t going to be possible for us, hereÂ’s the lowdown:

I am 37 as is DH and we have two wonderful boys, 7 and 4.

I have mild pcos diagnosed only by internal scan and longer cycles (c.35-50 days).

I believe BCP led to my pcos as I had regular periods as a teenager.

Between DS1 and DS2 I did not return to BCP and I still ovulated with long cycles.

Since DS2 my cycles have become shorter and regular although they still vary in length, usually around 30 days but varies 27-35 days. I have a short LT phase.

I should also say that I am fit and active, around 140lbs and height 5Â’6. I do around 30 mins cardio 4/5 times a week and some small weights for toning and abs, at time of TTC my boys that would have been around 4 times a week but this last year perhaps twice per week. I had blood tests a few years back which showed higher testosterone to begin with then a year or two later this had reduced to inside normal levels advised by my doctor but it was still at the higher end of this bracket.

DH has a low-normal sex drive, we have sex once per week roughly. He is a calm and kind man, pretty relaxed and chilled out, and he does 30 mins cardio also 3/4 times a week and he does some weight lifting also 3/4 times per week.

We both use whey protein powder with water. We both follow a low-medium carb and high protein diet which relaxes on the weekend when we also have some wine or beers.

My main worry is that my DH has more XY sperm. There are around 2/3 boys to 1/3 girls in his family on his dads side, but he has a brother. Both of my boys I believe were conceived on either O-2 or O-1 and I believe this because we had sex when I felt more in the mood that month and IÂ’ve noticed from tracking this past year that my sex drive seems to go up a day or two before I ovulate. However these were both one attempts and I donÂ’t recall sex in the days leading up to this. Therefore I am worried if we TTC a girl this will largely be the same as when we had our boys and with my assumption my DH is more boy zone anyway I feel sure weÂ’d have a third boy.

Any thoughts?!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I have a few questions for you:

How short is your LP? How are you determining ovulation?

Could you increase your exercise to 60 minutes a day??

This is the type of diet I'd put you on: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...t=swaying+PCOS (just scroll down the first few articles which are more for general info and then focus on the diet suggestions in this thread)

Your husband does not have more Y sperm. That isn't possible. Men are made up of XY cells that divide in the testicles to become half X and half Y. Even if his family seems to be more boys than girls, this is down to lifestyle commonalities and not genetic factors.

Even if you got your boys with one attempt, it doesn't mean you got them BECAUSE of one attempt. Nothing in swaying is a magic bullet or a guarantee, even the one attempt. So let's say that hypothetically because of lifestyle stuff, you came in to TTC with a 60% chance of boys, and because you did one attempt, you ended up swaying pink 5% and ended up with a 55% chance of boys. You swayed pink but still ended up more likely to have boys because of the other stuff. You would still want that 5%!!! It would be crazy to think "well I need to do the opposite" and even do the opposite on stuff you were doing that swayed pink for you to begin with! So just focus on doing what has worked for most people, most of the time.

Now, if you want to combine that with some sort of timing or frequency that was different, that's just fine, but just don't have more than one attempt to start with because one attempt really worked well!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic and thanks for replying so soon.

My LP is looking to be at 12 days and I have worked this out because for the last 6/8 months I started to have painful ovulations. I get a very heavy, cramp style feeling in my abdomen, sore back and twinges in my ovary which I hadnÂ’t had before this past year. This lasts a couple of hours then stops. It is usually following a day or so of a higher libido and clear, thinner CM. I then monitor CM following this and it is usually drier and/or cloudy. This is how I am monitoring, plus I keep notes so that I can refer back once 12 days have passed and AF begins.

I guess for a short while I could increase my exercise to 60 minutes a day - is this 60 mins of cardio and do you think I need to stop with the weights or protein powders re my testosterone? I have noticed I keep getting 1-2 acne spots each month on my chin or jaw this past year. My only hesitation on the extra cardio is that I think I could only do this for a few weeks as if I lost more than 10/11lbs I would be at my lightest weight ever and would start to look too thin (my mom would start giving me a hard time haha 🤣

Thanks I will check out the diet thread now...

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Which is better Greek yoghurt or full fat dairy? I've heard both mentioned? Alot of the yoghurt at our store is low fat high sugar so annoying mite have to buy the more expensive fancy tubs but watch sugar?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Which is better Greek yoghurt or full fat dairy? I've heard both mentioned? Alot of the yoghurt at our store is low fat high sugar so annoying mite have to buy the more expensive fancy tubs but watch sugar?
    As long as they're both full fat, either Greek or regular yogurt are fine. You are trying to avoid skim/part skim dairy.

Yogurt is one of those things we allow you to continue having with sugar. When we say "avoid sugar" we mean cookies, candy, cake, soda pop, putting scoops of sugar in tea or coffee, fruit mixed with sugar, that sort of thing. Sugar in yogurt and added to sauces (like pasta sauce often has sugar in it) does not need to be avoided.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PcosMama View Post
    Hi atomic and thanks for replying so soon.

My LP is looking to be at 12 days and I have worked this out because for the last 6/8 months I started to have painful ovulations. I get a very heavy, cramp style feeling in my abdomen, sore back and twinges in my ovary which I hadnÂ’t had before this past year. This lasts a couple of hours then stops. It is usually following a day or so of a higher libido and clear, thinner CM. I then monitor CM following this and it is usually drier and/or cloudy. This is how I am monitoring, plus I keep notes so that I can refer back once 12 days have passed and AF begins.

I guess for a short while I could increase my exercise to 60 minutes a day - is this 60 mins of cardio and do you think I need to stop with the weights or protein powders re my testosterone? I have noticed I keep getting 1-2 acne spots each month on my chin or jaw this past year. My only hesitation on the extra cardio is that I think I could only do this for a few weeks as if I lost more than 10/11lbs I would be at my lightest weight ever and would start to look too thin (my mom would start giving me a hard time haha ��

Thanks I will check out the diet thread now...
    I'm so sorry I missed this at the time. When you have specific swaying questions, it's best to start independent threads to ask them instead of adding them onto these very long support threads, as most of the posts in support threads are people just chatting with each other and it's very time consuming for me to read every one of them, and additionally because it's too confusing for everyone to keep track of who I was talking to. I will always answer you, and if I don't answer, I need you guys to bump your posts OR send me a PM (after I have had a reasonable amount of time to reply, like 4 days or so) because sometimes I miss things.

Now, to answer this question, ovulation pain does not tell you if you ovulated or when. People get O Pain before, during, and after O. So that is not a really reliable way to know when ovulation has taken place. If your LP is truly 12 days that's fine, and you don't need to do anything even if your cycles have gotten shorter. But we'd need to do temping and charting, plus possibly OPK as well, to really have the best certainty.

Yes, you'd need to do 60 minutes of cardio and drop weights. No one swaying pink should be on protein powder. You should start off eating upper levels or even a little beyond, of protein, fat, and calories while starting exercise and see what your weight does. We don't allow people to lose too much weight (although some people do, that is on them as I do everything in my power to keep them from doing that). Once you hit BMI 21, stop losing weight and just hold steady, and a small amount more weight sometimes comes off over the course of time and you've left that small margin of safety. But the absolute "do not drop below this weight under any circumstances" is BMI 18.5. So you should eat as much as you need to prevent losing too much along with exercise.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So aslong as with overal daily limits i can have milk an yoghurt as much as i like as long as with meals and within daily limits? Just trying to understand every detail of the pcos diet so i learn it all then i can meal prep an plan an get use to it so i can relax into the diet have everything laid out an learnt lol also high nutrients doesn't sway? Aslong as within daily limits? Should we avoid anything at all like say oats? Even if for lunch at 12pm? My boy mum personally likes to know everything so I'm feeding that so it shuts up an lets me sway without the controlfreakyness🤣

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also can we have a little bit of fruit apart from apples and pears? I just had half a cup of pineapple with my daily serve of greek yoghurt and oh my my delicious!! It felt like a sweet cheat lol

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1 more thing when you say we should have full fat dairy I'm guessing that also goes for mayonnaise?

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast