Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fasting is not a guarantee. With any sway tactic there are always a zillion people who don't seem to fit the mould, it's because there are so many factors that come into a baby's gender that we can never just look at one thing in combintion. I do think it helps though both because it seems to suppress fertility just a bit and also because it makes you burn off your stores of fat as fuel for part of the day, which has appeared to sway pink as well!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cauliflower parmigiana yummm! I tend to eat 3 meals a day (as I have my dinner at 5pm) so I cook regular dinner with lots of meat for the family but eat my salad/soup/wrap earlier plus fruits so that I’m not tempted by what they eat! I did a fair few pink things with my DS2 (I didn’t know about swaying though) as I was intermittent fasting, took fiber, had one attempt and was at my lowest adult weight ever (BMI 19) and was massively sleep deprived with a 1 year old and I still conceived a boy! I guess the only things I can change are 1) cardio every day (I hate cardio!) and 2) LE diet with minimum red meat, no snacking, no juices and no cereal and no vitamins. I’m again at BMI 19, exercise every day. Started to drink coffee. Is there anything else you can think of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Nayla thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    Cauliflower parmigiana yummm! I tend to eat 3 meals a day (as I have my dinner at 5pm) so I cook regular dinner with lots of meat for the family but eat my salad/soup/wrap earlier plus fruits so that I’m not tempted by what they eat! I did a fair few pink things with my DS2 (I didn’t know about swaying though) as I was intermittent fasting, took fiber, had one attempt and was at my lowest adult weight ever (BMI 19) and was massively sleep deprived with a 1 year old and I still conceived a boy! I guess the only things I can change are 1) cardio every day (I hate cardio!) and 2) LE diet with minimum red meat, no snacking, no juices and no cereal and no vitamins. I’m again at BMI 19, exercise every day. Started to drink coffee. Is there anything else you can think of?

Atomic will reply most likely on your specific questions.

Your sway sounds good and what I am going to focus on with no red meat and exercise. The cardio is going to be hard for me. Mostly because whenever I’ve gone through gym stages I’ve never lost weight - my body just doesn’t lose weight from exercise. I’ve learnt now just to do minimum for health reasons and find it SO hard to get motivated for more. However, something that’s helped me that may help you is downloading an addictive tv show on iPad/tablet and watching it on an exercise bike, elliptical trainer etc. Keeps me fully entertained for an hour! And I look forward to it as I want to see the next episode.

5. Likes Thirdtimelucky01 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDashwood View Post
    Atomic will reply most likely on your specific questions.

Your sway sounds good and what I am going to focus on with no red meat and exercise. The cardio is going to be hard for me. Mostly because whenever I’ve gone through gym stages I’ve never lost weight - my body just doesn’t lose weight from exercise. I’ve learnt now just to do minimum for health reasons and find it SO hard to get motivated for more. However, something that’s helped me that may help you is downloading an addictive tv show on iPad/tablet and watching it on an exercise bike, elliptical trainer etc. Keeps me fully entertained for an hour! And I look forward to it as I want to see the next episode.

I feel like I’ve been through all the point with Atomic already, just talking out loud. Great idea re tv show, I’m watching Killing Eve now, I’ll do it on the bike! How many kids do you have?

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post

Remember though, swaying is not like other things you do in this world - you can do everything "right" and then still get an opposite (because the entire human race would have died out a long time ago if diet and lifestyle could 100% of the time yield a particular gender) Sometimes all you need to do is exactly what you did before and then luck is on your side that next time through. I feel like many times we get too focused in on things we must change that we lose sight of just doing what has worked for most people most of the time!! Good luck and pink dust!

9. Likes Thirdtimelucky01 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What App is everyone using to track the fat/protein for PCOS LE diet? I have My Fitness Pal premium but it counts all carbs in veg and disappointingly doesn’t allow you to set fat and protein amounts without changing your overall daily goal. Eg when I put in I want my protein to be 50g it changes my goal of daily calories to 1,100. Would love suggestions

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDashwood View Post
    What App is everyone using to track the fat/protein for PCOS LE diet? I have My Fitness Pal premium but it counts all carbs in veg and disappointingly doesn’t allow you to set fat and protein amounts without changing your overall daily goal. Eg when I put in I want my protein to be 50g it changes my goal of daily calories to 1,100. Would love suggestions

I used a paper and pen and it worked really well. You guys don't have to use apps, I think it's easiest with the LE Diet stuff since we follow our unique rules to do it old school.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a lunch recipe I’m going to use. I’ve been stressing so much about the diet side of things. Not because my diet is boy friendly at all (I don’t enjoy protein and I do intermittent fasting). It’s more that I work 12+ hour days and I work in emergency services so my days can just go to crap without rhyme or reason. I get home from work sometimes and don’t have the mental or physical strength to do anything. We eat healthy - but it’s not girl friendly. Eg lots of slow cooker meals I can put on before a shift, or lean protein filled salads. And this is organised a week and a half in advance to ensure we’ve got all the groceries so I’m not caught short after a bad day.

SO i’ve decided that the best way to NOT freak out about meals is to have 3 x lunch recipes I’ll rotate and 18 x dinner recipes I’ll rotate. This will keep the family happy with variety and I can still plan without going all boy mum. All my selected recipes will be plan ahead friendly.

I omit the eggs or just add one. I serve with a corn salsa and Greek yogurt. I also omit onion and garlic (leek instead) and use girl friendly oil. No need for any particular cheese either. Plain old cheddar works.

As I keep getting my meal rotations together I’ll share here in a big lot - I hope they help some of you!

https://detoxinista.com/mexican-caul...ice-casserole/

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Lauralau09 thanked for this post
    Likes LBJ88 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa84 View Post
    Bump!
    This is a great thread. Maybe we can update it with current PCOS meal ideas!
    Yes!!! I’d love to see some ideas.

For lunches I’m going to rotate through three meals that I can prep on the weekend. I’m swaying pink so trying to get organised now so I dont get too involved when it’s time to sway.

If this helps anyone I’ve found these are good meal prepping options so far when I count the protein and fat for swaying pink on the LE PCOS diet. Recipes can be changed and researched based on personal preference.

Vegetable ratatouille baked with lots of haloumi

Mushroom stroganoff (no meat) - sour cream added to fit within limits

Mexican cauliflower casserole served with Greek yoghurt and salsa

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, please help, what do we think about rice flour included in the PCOS LE diet? Here in Germany I found a rice flour tortilla wrap made of rice flour (I suppose white rice ) and water, vegetable margerine, a little salt and psyllium/fiber (239 calories). The brand is called SCHÄR. I filled it with many cherry tomatoes, lettuce and cucumber and one spoon of mayonnaise and a sprinkle of cheese and baked it for lunch these past few days. Was very filling and helped me stay in the limits of the diet these past two weeks. Also is it okay to eat the same on many days? I am not that creative with diet meals and I found a three meal version that is doable for me and within the limits of the diet.

TTC pink HT in 2019

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast