Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where is this femara study?
    I saw one study online about femara and increased risk of fetal abnormalities. Yikes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kitbedit View Post
    I saw one study online about femara and increased risk of fetal abnormalities. Yikes!!!

That is when it is taken during pregnancy and many, many doctors and researchers lament this because they feel that it is causing people and doctors to avoid using Femara, a better drug than Clomid, for no reason. Femara leaves the human body in 45 hours instead of 5-7 days like Clomid and it will not even be in your system when you ovulate, let alone during pregnancy. Femara Link To Birth Defects Called Incorrect | Medpage Today

I don't recommend things unless I have researched them pretty thoroughly, as a general rule.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; February 5th, 2015 at 02:04 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

The link is in this thread.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...d-you-get.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Random question.
    Does domperidone sway pink?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I used Clomid for the purpose of swaying pink only. I told my Dr. that my periods were long/irregular...not entirely untrue, however it wasn't an issue that prevented me from getting pregnant in the past. I walked out with an Rx that day. The dr didn't even think twice about prescribing it. I was monitored closely and was lucky enough to get pregnant on our first cycle. I'm 10 weeks now and biting my nails until I know if its a boy or girl!

The thought of taking Clomid for swaying purposes only seemed extreme to me a couple years ago, but after my 3rd boy I was willing to give anything a shot. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. I personally had no side effects at all.

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babygitl... what cd did you take it and how many scans did you need? Did you only have 1 follicle that grew?
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Random question.
    Does domperidone sway pink?

Not enough info to say, but may interfere with fertility because it raises prolactin.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirl2013 View Post
    I used Clomid for the purpose of swaying pink only. I told my Dr. that my periods were long/irregular...not entirely untrue, however it wasn't an issue that prevented me from getting pregnant in the past. I walked out with an Rx that day. The dr didn't even think twice about prescribing it. I was monitored closely and was lucky enough to get pregnant on our first cycle. I'm 10 weeks now and biting my nails until I know if its a boy or girl!

The thought of taking Clomid for swaying purposes only seemed extreme to me a couple years ago, but after my 3rd boy I was willing to give anything a shot. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. I personally had no side effects at all.
    Good luck!

I just want to speak to Clomid being "scary" because I know many people have this impression. Millions of women have taken Clomid since the 1960's, resulting in millions of babies conceived. It's been studied extensively and while there are never any guarantees of absolute safety in anything and all medications have risks and side effects, I believe it is WAY, WAY more safe than these utterly unstudied herbs and megadose vitamins that some ladies insist on guzzling by the mouthful for gender swaying. If you want to be afraid of something in swaying, be afraid of taking 1200 mg calcium every day, of 10000 mg cranberry and aspirin and Sudafed all mixed together, be afraid of not eating potassium (or getting too much), be afraid of people drinking baking soda water and eating 5000 mg of sodium every day. Don't be afraid of Clomid. Just because something is "natural" doesn't make it safer than something chemical, at least not by definition alone.

10. Thanks maidentomother thanked for this post
    Likes Frilly Lady, BabyGirl2013, hanseer liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My mum used clomid to conceive all 4 of her kids. I am pretty much only scared of the multipules factor. And going back 35 years ago when my mum first started taking it there was no monitoring , she was told the risk of multiple pregnancy tho.
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Good luck!

I just want to speak to Clomid being "scary" because I know many people have this impression. Millions of women have taken Clomid since the 1960's, resulting in millions of babies conceived. It's been studied extensively and while there are never any guarantees of absolute safety in anything and all medications have risks and side effects, I believe it is WAY, WAY more safe than these utterly unstudied herbs and megadose vitamins that some ladies insist on guzzling by the mouthful for gender swaying. If you want to be afraid of something in swaying, be afraid of taking 1200 mg calcium every day, of 10000 mg cranberry and aspirin and Sudafed all mixed together, be afraid of not eating potassium (or getting too much), be afraid of people drinking baking soda water and eating 5000 mg of sodium every day. Don't be afraid of Clomid. Just because something is "natural" doesn't make it safer than something chemical, at least not by definition alone.

I have never known anyone who picked up their clomid from me to have a truly bad reaction or outcome. The closest would be some headaches and bad O pain, and one unmonitored lady who had trips. Obviously not all customers tell me their personal details but I am very chatty and most customers were long term regulars. And other pharmacists & techs would gossip, too. It truly is a very safe drug when used as directed and FAR safer than combining the hundreds to thousands of unstudied compounds present per one herb alone, let alone blends or several supps/OTC drugs. When it comes to meds (chemicals whether herbally derived or synthetic), and especially fertility meds, less is more.
    Last edited by maidentomother; February 6th, 2015 at 07:43 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

14. Likes XXforhubby, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast