Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Im new here! TTC 3rd girl this spring/summer :)

Hi! I've been doing quite a bit of research for the past week about gender swaying. My husband and I have 2 beautiful girls and we are hoping for one more! (We have everything girl...clothes, toys, products, etc. Obviously we would be over the moon for a boy too but would LOVE a third girl.) I have found so many conflicting opinions on swaying girl, but this site seemed to be the most legitimate so I'm excited to be getting started! I'll tell you a little about me, my normal diet and I would LOVE your feedback and opinions.
    Like I said, we have 2 girls ages 5 and 19 months. I currently have Mirena but plan to get that taken out within the next month or two. I drink A LOT of coffee (how else am I supposed to survive?), I don't eat red meat at all, I love Dr Pepper but am trying to lay off of it, coffee is usually my breakfast, and I usually just snack all day. Mostly on goldfish and other unhealthy snacks My initial thought was to take Cal/Mag, cranberry and B6, but now I'm thinking maybe I would be better off not doing any? Or maybe just cranberry? I've also tried tracking ovulation by CM but am having a difficult time with that too. We would like to start TTC immediately. Does anyone have any experience with TTC right after Mirena and successfully swaying girl? Sorry for the novel. Thanks in advance for the comments and opinions!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Don't mess with success!!! If you got your first two girls not taking cal/mag, cran, why would you start now?? Lots of coffee seems to sway strongly pink and I drank a lot when I got my girl.

I think B6 is a strong BLUE sway. Avoid.

TTC after stopping birth control has seemed effective for us.

There is no point in tracking your cycle when your Mirena is in, and so little benefit to be had anyway I wouldn't bother. Just get some OPK strips like Wondfo brand and use those instead after you come off the Mirena
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome!

Don't mess with success!!! If you got your first two girls not taking cal/mag, cran, why would you start now?? Lots of coffee seems to sway strongly pink and I drank a lot when I got my girl.

I think B6 is a strong BLUE sway. Avoid.

TTC after stopping birth control has seemed effective for us.

There is no point in tracking your cycle when your Mirena is in, and so little benefit to be had anyway I wouldn't bother. Just get some OPK strips like Wondfo brand and use those instead after you come off the Mirena
    Thank you for your reply! You know, I was actually wondering if I would be jinxing myself by trying to sway girl. Haha I have also read that caffeine sways blue, so Im happy to hear I can continue with my coffee addiction What about lavender essential oil? I'm a little confused on that. Does applying that sway pink or have I misread?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The idea that caffeine sways blue is so debunked that it is embarrassing anyone even mentions it any more. (not you, the other sites.)

I personally doubt that lavender oil does anything but hey, it doesn't sway blue and doesn't inhibit odds of conception, so if you like it, your call

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The idea that caffeine sways blue is so debunked that it is embarrassing anyone even mentions it any more. (not you, the other sites.)

I personally doubt that lavender oil does anything but hey, it doesn't sway blue and doesn't inhibit odds of conception, so if you like it, your call
    It's so overwhelming I don't mind the smell of lavender so I might try some on my wrists at night. I've also read a lot about O+12 vs 2-3 days before ovulation. Assuming I can track ovulation successfully after removing Mirena, what are your thoughts? I may also do just folic acid and baby aspirin solely, along with a semi-strict diet. Aspirin doesn't sway blue at all does it? One more thing I've done A LOT of reading on your website about just about everything haha It seems the consensus is frequent release for DH as opposed to abstaining. Am I correct?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't work, http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html
    If you MUST do one, please do a cutoff and not O+12, your odds of conception are all but nothing with O+12 and it doesn't work either http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...9-no-12-a.html

WE do not believe aspirin sways blue but I am moving away from it as the results were not stellar and the risks are too great to your health and that of a fetus.

Neither FR nor abstain have gotten great results. Most peopel want to start off doing them but quickly drop them. OUr odds of success have actually gone UP since we've stopped focusing on frequency patterns.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's awesome that you want another daughter. I just had my third girl. I agree with the previous posters... Do exactly what you did the last times. Don't change it up too much! I had my girls from smoking drinking and never eating. There you go... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My problem is that Im a teeny bit more health conscious now that I have children bc I want to set a good example. So when we do family dinners I will eat kale, broccoli...vegetables that tend to sway blue. And I'm a big grazer! I'll go to the kitchen (even when I'm not hungry!) and grab a handful of this or that. I'm also having a hard time figuring out which vegetables and fruits are best for swaying girl. I know ice burg lettuce, cucumber and celery. What about fruits? Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pears, apples, green grapes, strawberries- to name a few.

GL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk