Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Arrow Girl sway frequency?!

Hi all, I'm swaying pink and am wondering about something that atomic suggested for me. (I don't want to keep asking her questions about things that should be obvious! Lol. I know she has a lot of people to message back and that)

She suggested that we BD every 3-4 days plus once at positive OPK. I'm on cd3 today. I could do my first attempt cd7 (I'm away until then). Could someone suggest when I would do my further attempts? Not sure if I should do 3-4 plus one day at positive OPK, would that be more blue sway?

If someone could help me that would be great. Its only my second month of swaying so I'm new at all this and have lots of questions! Haha
    DS1- 03/13/2009
    DS2- 05/09/2013

Praying and swaying for a DD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you know why atomic suggested every 4 days + an extra attempt at positive OPK for you this cycle? I personally am really not a fan of that tactic as depending on how the timing works out you could end up swaying quite blue, which I would not risk my 2nd month TTC. If you need to get pregnant fast/add attempts, I prefer BD every 3 days. So in your case, on CDs7, 10, 13, 16, 19 and 22 should cover you nicely if you have an average 28 day cycle. If you want you can maintain every 3 days until AF/BFP.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

3. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I could have misunderstood what she said, as well. I'm on Femera (for swaying) and I'm 26. I'd like to be pregnant by May, as a winter baby works best with my husbands availability (he's around more with his business in the winter months). I don't overly want a christmas baby but would be happy with a Christmas daughter, lol.
    I'm good with every 4 days if that does better for my pink sway. So cd9, 14 & 17?
    Chime in Atomic if you'd like, I wasn't trying to undemine your advice just wasn't understanding 100%
    Last edited by Hbuhs; March 26th, 2015 at 05:07 PM.
    DS1- 03/13/2009
    DS2- 05/09/2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl sway frequency?!

I might even start as early as CD5 if AF wraps up by then. I would also continue to CD21 in case O is delayed. Too often, myself included, we stop BDing too early. When on the LE diet, cycles have been known to shift and AF may change too.

FX and GL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately I am away until cd7. But since I am on Femera and being monitored my RE has a pretty good idea on the days that I am ovulating which is promising. Totally good advice to "keep going" through the cycle though. Last month our last BD was cd14 and afterwards my RE said I ovulated around cd16-17 according to my progesterone test. I guess follicles grow at different rates for different people? Anyways, good idea to bd past O!
    DS1- 03/13/2009
    DS2- 05/09/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to do every 4 days, I'd do CDs7,11,15, 19, and 23.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I laid out the options - every 3 days, every 4 days, with or without additional attempt at pos OPK. Not advocating one vs. the other, just laying them out.

I personally prefer people stick with every 4 days or the one attempt for a while but I just felt the "vibe" that you wanted to possibly increase odds of conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks Hbuhs thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbuhs View Post
    Unfortunately I am away until cd7. But since I am on Femera and being monitored my RE has a pretty good idea on the days that I am ovulating which is promising. Totally good advice to "keep going" through the cycle though. Last month our last BD was cd14 and afterwards my RE said I ovulated around cd16-17 according to my progesterone test. I guess follicles grow at different rates for different people? Anyways, good idea to bd past O!
    Always BD later than you think you need to. It doesn't hurt anything and may make all the difference.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes XXforhubby, Hbuhs liked this post