Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Atomic, Maiden, thoughts on my sway plan please?

I need my sway plan reviewed please.

I have taken aspirin for the last 6 mcs. It obviously did not work, so we need something stronger!

Tests: lupus anticoagulant, free t3/t4, ena profile, homocystine, thrombosis screen, b2 glycoprotein, anticardiolipin (the one that was borderline +) aslo anti nucolear antibodies, magnesium, tsh. She is sending me monday for my LH, Estro, FSH, TSH etc on my day 3. Doing a sonohystogram on the 13th on cd 10.

Our plan: TTC in 6 weeks when i o, I am cd 1 today. taking femera days 2-6, 2 pills once a day total 5 mg (next cycle). The do opk. at + ok dtd ONCE, using my diva cup? then 48 hours after + opk I start 600 mg of prometrium a day. OUCH. 200 mg 3x a day. on 12 dpo I do a beta hcg. So I am also charting.

My diet etc. I jog every morning. When I get back, around 11 I eat 1/2 a shakeology shake in water for brkfst. I eat a brown rice/quinoa blend with arugula or spinach for lunch, then another 1/2 shakeology shake for supper. My total protein is about 35 g a day. Sometimes I also eat an apple. I am doing a liver detox as one last push before ttc for the next 30 days.

supplements DAILY
    I am supposed to be on ASA but am taking 1 cranberry a day for the detox duration. Then I will start the asa.
    Vit c, 1000 mg
    vit d 1000 iu
    vit e 400 iu
    maca 1500 mg
    royal jelly 1000 mg
    omega 900 mg
    msm 3000 mg
    selenuim 200 mcg
    zinc 25 mg
    advanced b complex 600 mg (deficiency)
    magnesium 8x 800mg (major deficiency)
    folic acid 3 mg on top of the 1 mg in b complex
    chlorella 3000 mg
    coq 10 100 mg
    n acetyl l cysteine 100 mg

Yes, I dont need to eat after that. I take throughout the day, but its a lot of pills.

I also take essential oils: ginger, orange, tangerine, lemon, oregano, clove, nutmeg, cedarwood, lavender, pepermint, and I run melaleuca on my tummy. These are young living theraputic grade ingestable oils. I also take their nijixa juice which is super high in antioxidants. I am trying to get super healthy so I can have a baby at all, but i WANT A GIRL and DH does too!

So given the new news, I am guessing my eggs have NOTHING TO DO WITH IT and I dont need all this boy crap. I see I can drop the royal jelly, vit d, omega, zinc, peppermint oil--is there any others I should drop?

What can I safely keep taking for a girl sway? I have printed read and reread almost everything on this site and bought a plan but I am more confused than ever. LOL.

Please tell me what to do.

I put dh on OLE and Vit c. Is it ok for me to take OLE too? I was but gave it all to him. What else can I out him on? Is NAC good? I just dont know anymore.

Thanks ladies
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see you have bought a plan. This is by far the most intense amount of stuff I've seen anyone ingest. Do you have other children or are you swaying for your first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought the general rule was no supplements of any kind except folic acid and maybe fibre. Your plan should make it clearer though! Good luck - it is confusing but another part of ttc girl is relaxing about it all too so try not to stress to much! Exercise and low cal should definitely help

4. Thanks SweetLily thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my gosh sweet lily hat is really comprehensive! That's seems an amazing plan. Are the herbs recommended from TCM?

One thing we do with HT is use about 600 mg of CoQ 10. That is the only thing possible I would change.

Really have everything crossed for you Hun. You've been thru a lot sx
    2x

Wishing for a

6. Thanks SweetLily thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need this bumped, but a thought that crosses my mind is that when you have autoimmune stuff, it can sometimes be counterproductive to be taking stuff that revs up your immune system. You already HAVE (possibly, pending testing) a hyperactive immune system and you may not be benefiting from what you're doing. THey actually have to give many people medication to knock back their immune systems when they have autoimmune disorders.

Oh and I see you're on 1000 mg Vit. C, this amount is used to induce miscarriage and I need that to be cut back straight away.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks SweetLily thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone. Atomic, I will cut out all but Coq10 and the selenium, and maybe 2 zinc a week? Or no zinc at all?

I did read not to do anything to stimulate the immune system. I am worried I wont be able to take prednisone, I researched it last night and if you have any history of high bp its bad and I currently have high bp! I have read a lot of good about heparin/lovenox alone tho, and that somehow for most women it affects the immunological part of the disorder and you dont need the prednisone. I will keep my fx on that!

Got my pharmacare, after $600 family spend, it will cover 100% so I won't have to worry about affording the lovenox.
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

10. Likes XXforhubby, Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I know that we have gone over this in other threads already but I did want to get back to you on this.

So like we already discussed, when dealing with autoimmune, while it feels counterintuitive, trying to get super healthy may backfire on ya because you only give your body more "juice" to attack itself with. Additionally, some of the things you are taking, I feel have either no proven benefits or have even been linked to causing HARM and should not be taken by anyone at all ever.

What I would do is have you continue the things you have a known deficiency in and possibly the D.

1000 mg C has been used to induce miscarriage and I'd take no more than 500. Wean off this though.
    Vit E- no more than 100% RDA EVER. This is too much and may be harmful both to you and future pregnancy
    Maca - not proven, may not be safe, DROP IMMEDIATELY
    Royal jelly - not proven, not safe, DROP IMMEDIATELY
    MSM - not proven, DROP IMMEDIATELY
    Reduce Zinc to 8-15 mg, you are taking too much
    Selenium - this is more than 100% DMV and it is possible to OD on selenium and cause health issues, even naturally occuring selenium from foods and water can be too much. linked to motor neuron disease. I would stop taking this right away but I'd wean off
    Folic - you may be better off on folate
    Chlorella has been linked to motor neuron disease DROP IMMEDIATELY
    cOQ10 - I would switch to ubiquinol form and increase dose to 400-600
    n-acetyl cistine - this is ok but has been deemed ineffective for fertility.

I don't recommend any essential oils. There are MANY essential oil practitioners that also do not advise taking them orally. I'm not going to go into all of them but I will tell you right now, peppermint oil has been used to induce miscarraige and I would avoid it like the plague. You may want to read this. 3 Reasons to Avoid Ingesting Essential Oils and this Friends don’t let friends drink essential oils – The Barefoot Dragonfly

Re OLE, it is said to boost the immune system and thus I'd have you avoid it.

I don't know how long you've been taking all this in light of the fertility problems but I would def. mention it to the doctor. These things, especially when taken in concert with one another, can behave like drugs in your body and could exacerbate things and while your doc will prob. be clueless as to how htey all interact with each other, it is best to mention just in case.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and thank you for your patience, I wanted to do the research to know what I was talking about before replying