Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feeling Deflated...

Help pep me up girls! I've been on the diet for 6 weeks now and only lost 3kgs. I'd really hoped it would be more. I know that not exercising probably doesn't help, but I don't want to over do it and raise my Ph or T levels. I'm also finding I still need a teeny tiny piece of chocolate most nights. I'm down to one coffee a day at around 10.30am and am skipping breakfast fine.

So with 4 weeks til our attempt I need some motivation....I know my pink bundle is enough motivation, but I'm starting to doubt that everything I'm doing will work. And up until now I've been super-positive and visualising PINK!

My supps are fine and I'm doing a bit of neg ion stuff. By coincidence I'll O in a New Moon phase.

Reassure me......puh-leeeeees!!!!!
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say 3kg is pretty good in 6 weeks. Keep it up you are almost there. I have been doing the diet for over 4 months and I have never dieted so stick with it.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hugs! loosing weight is always hard but then you add the pressure of swaying pink its rough when things are not happening faster but you are really doing great! If you want to add some exercise in to help with weightloss maybe go for a long walk every day that wont build muscles right? Good luck with your sway!
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww, {hugs} sassy, it's great that you've lost any weight and that you're eating the types of foods which will lower your T. Were you overweight to begin with? If not, then I don't imagine you would have lost a load anyway! I know what you mean about the doubt - right now I'm still thinking that I'm going through the motions just so I can say I did before we get pregnant with our next little boy!

So let's kick each other up the backside - we have as much a chance of a pink bundle as anybody else
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    Aww, {hugs} sassy, it's great that you've lost any weight and that you're eating the types of foods which will lower your T. Were you overweight to begin with? If not, then I don't imagine you would have lost a load anyway! I know what you mean about the doubt - right now I'm still thinking that I'm going through the motions just so I can say I did before we get pregnant with our next little boy!

So let's kick each other up the backside - we have as much a chance of a pink bundle as anybody else
    :thumbsup: this! hang in there girl, looks like you're doing great to me!!
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls. I suppose I'm feeling like all this effort I'm putting in isn't going to 'work'. I think I need to get my head around that. I'm also feeling like now that the time is approaching, that I might forget what I should be doing and miss a crucial step! I'm planning on cutting down some of my supps (the vit's) as of tomorrow (as I've O'd today). Oh I dunno - probably a severe case of the nerves!!!
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Thanks girls. I suppose I'm feeling like all this effort I'm putting in isn't going to 'work'. I think I need to get my head around that. I'm also feeling like now that the time is approaching, that I might forget what I should be doing and miss a crucial step! I'm planning on cutting down some of my supps (the vit's) as of tomorrow (as I've O'd today). Oh I dunno - probably a severe case of the nerves!!!
    (((Hugs))) Sassy!! You really are doing great!!! You are doing everything that you can to sway. Hang in there!
    Mom to
    A HUGE thank you to Atomic and the Gender Dreaming Forum!!
    Due The End Of July

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
    Help pep me up girls! I've been on the diet for 6 weeks now and only lost 3kgs. I'd really hoped it would be more. I know that not exercising probably doesn't help, but I don't want to over do it and raise my Ph or T levels. I'm also finding I still need a teeny tiny piece of chocolate most nights. I'm down to one coffee a day at around 10.30am and am skipping breakfast fine.

So with 4 weeks til our attempt I need some motivation....I know my pink bundle is enough motivation, but I'm starting to doubt that everything I'm doing will work. And up until now I've been super-positive and visualising PINK!

My supps are fine and I'm doing a bit of neg ion stuff. By coincidence I'll O in a New Moon phase.

Reassure me......puh-leeeeees!!!!!
    Honestly, it's actually GREAT that you've only lost 3 kg. You're still swaying pink because you have lost SOME weight and you still have a lot of room to lose more as yoru attempt nears.

A lot of people run out of weight to lose and so they are faced with having to either relax on diet or giving up on things like anti-h, jellies, J and D, etc because they have nothing more to lose. But you have all the leeway in the world to do all sorts of things to sway without worrying that you're wasting away to nothing. Plus, you'll still be losing when your attempt is nigh.

Please don't feel defeated, you're set up for a great sway! Good Luck!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah that's a good way to look at it! I think I'll add some gentle exercise to speed the process but only short 30 min walks a couple of times a week. In the next 4 wks I'd like to lose at least another 2kgs.
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as those walks are gentle and relaxing, that's fine.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ