Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Supplements for Egg Quality that do not sway

Hello again! Does anyone have any supplement recommendations? I know that Atomic gives them with the purchased plan but I was wondering if anyone did the research on their own and had any they were using. I have read that Vitamin E helps with egg quality and I was looking at OvaBoost- Myo-inositol, Folate, Folate, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Vitamin E, grapeseed extract, and alpha lipoid acid. Does anyone take this? Do you think it would effect my sway and sway blue?

I'm getting older and have had a loss in the past so I'd like to do what I can to make sure my eggs are in good shape. Any advice?

2. Likes Lassamal liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi they all seem Gud supps to take. Could also try royal jelly, vit c and a prenatal always useful xx
    2x

Wishing for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have read Myo-Inositol is great for egg quality. Many women on another forum I follow take that after recurrent miscarriages and have had great success.

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have heard of the myo-intosol but I wondet if it sways?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PCOS swayers here use myo-inositol, often with folic acid in a supp called Pregnitude. Not sure it it sways pink beyond PCOS, but it has good if limited results on the stats page. Folic acid or folate is a must. The other parts of your supp look good for egg quality, the main thing is to otherwise stick to the LE diet with low nutrient intake so your body thinks you aren't well nourished, that seems to be particularly important for a good sway. Good luck!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to really stress to you first of all that getting older does NOT mean you need to take 9 million things to "up your egg quality". The unfortunate truth is that your egg quality is pretty much set in place by genetics and things that you've done over the course of a lifetime and popping a magic pill is not a solution...and in fact, many people have found that many of the magic pills actually LOWER their odds of getting successfully pregnant by making people's cycles go wacky and altering hormone levels. Your body KNOWS what it is doing and best approach is to get out of its way and let it do that. Additionally, very few of these things have been adequately tested for safety. You are putting something into your body that could have a negative effect on a pregnancy and there is no information on if it's even safe.

The best thing you can do for egg quality, IF it is an issue, is to follow atomic fertility diet (5 posts from the top in this thread) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

Myoinositol, I only use for people who NEED it. That is people who are very overweight or have PCOS. If you are not in this category, you do not need and should not take Myo because it could negatively affect your cycle.

Do take folate if you can afford it, 1200-1600 and if you are very late 30's up this to 2000.

Coq10 (ubiquinol is best) I have used for pink swayers before, 100-200 mg would be ok for you. Some peopel take up to 400-600 but I do not think this is medically indicated for you. While I also use this for blue swayers, it lowers blood sugar and may sway a little pink that way.

Grapeseed and ALA both may possibly sway blue and should be avoided.

DO NOT take more than 100% Vit. E. It is bad for your health and actually may affect cell division negatively (which is the last thing that you want with a new pregnancy)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty0911 View Post
    I have read Myo-Inositol is great for egg quality. Many women on another forum I follow take that after recurrent miscarriages and have had great success.
    It can help a subset of women but I do not want everyone taking it. May cause way more trouble than it's worth for many people and we just do not yet have the level of info that I like before recommending to everyone as a whole (both in terms of swaying and safety.)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! I think I need to just try to relax a little bit. I'm just starting to try this month so I guess I should give things a go and let the chips fall where they may.

Thank you all for your advice- this is such a great site. I really appreciate it!

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink rose 76 View Post
    Hi they all seem Gud supps to take. Could also try royal jelly, vit c and a prenatal always useful xx
    Oh just wanted to mention I am not a fan of royal jelly/bee pollen. It can make people have allergic reactions (fatal) and it can also prime your body to become more allergic to bee stings. Plus it does nothing, all it is is some B vitamins, a small amount of protein, and a small amount of fatty acids that most people get in their normal diets anyway.