Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

1st girl sway attempt

Hi guys

I am starting the LE diet (the best i can) and wanted to add some of the other supplements which i think are calcium and folic acid, what are the recommended doses? Ive also been hearing alot about 'refresh' before bd'ing which i am not sure what it is 😁

does the use of lubricants effect girl swaying?

Thanks for your help

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, none of the supps (unless you can get Clomid/Femara) or jellies/lubes sway pink strongly or are much worth the effort. Nutrients like Calcium actually sway blue. I'd stick with just folic acid/folate and focus on the diet (#1 sway biggest sway factor, ideally do the diet for a full 12w before you start TTC) and daily cardio exercise if you can do it. And of course stick to one attempt at positive OPK once you are TTC. Those are the big sway factors.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks i will take that on board.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot to ask with the 1 attempt is it abstain for 4 days? are the maybe baby saliva tests any good for detecting ovulation or opk's most reliable?

Looks like my cycles are changing back to 35 day cycles. I am usually 28 however i think recent weight gain might be the reason. Im off to the drs to check it out.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    some people choose to do calcium even though some evidence indicates it sways blue (many of us got boys on calcium supps and then gave them up and got girls without them) but that is up to you. If you believe in the calcium, the dose is 600-800 mg daily from supps, 150-200 mg magnesium, and then eveyrone should take 1200-1600 mg folic acid or folate. This doesn't sway.

I answered your other post about the lubricants in that thread.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by netti02 View Post
    Forgot to ask with the 1 attempt is it abstain for 4 days? are the maybe baby saliva tests any good for detecting ovulation or opk's most reliable?

Looks like my cycles are changing back to 35 day cycles. I am usually 28 however i think recent weight gain might be the reason. Im off to the drs to check it out.

You can do any frequency pattern you want with the one attempt. Abstain, daily release, even regular release with one attempt gets good results because hte one attempt gets good results.

Gaining weight can make your cycle get longer if you have tendencies towards PCOS, if you do, please check out this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes netti02 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely stick with OPKs, preferably Wondfo brand from Amazon, the saliva tests are not very accurate or reliable at all.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks i purchased some from the chemist just waiting for my cycles to sort themselves out.