Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post After dtd questions

Hi so this was our first "attempt" month... And I thought I would start first time day before solid smiley..Friday am I used 1/2 rephresh... And no other last min tactics.... So yesterday am we dtd... My husband was able to release and then within the hour we were able to have our attempt with the second release ... Which I am assuming should lower his count... But today I expected solid smiley and I got another blinking one... Is my attempt too far from o ? Or should I just let it be this month so I have the one attempt? Just concerned about the lower count and distance from date!
    Also this am I started ( tmi) ewcm... A decent amount... I still be eliminating it at this point or no bc the deed is done? Debating if I should take Benadryl? Thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you get solid by tomorrow that should still have you in 4 day territory. Do you usually get blinky one day and solid the next? If not by tomorrow I dtd when you get your solid as O could be 1-2 days from that. But I freaked last sway and did one good attempt and then another in the morning. Doh. Lol.
    Its A Girl!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ! So I used a wond fo a little bit ago and it was pretty much as dark as the control so maybe my surge is tonight instead of his am like anticipated . I'm gonna test again tonight but I think just leave the one attempt and see what happens ...last time I thought I was too far from o I had a last minute attempt and got my son ... So I leave it at this point , I just feel the odds aren't great with the frequent release and the rephresh and the time from o but who knows?! Thanks !!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you get to 4 days from your attempt and still have not ovulated, then have another attempt. Not till 4 days from last attempt though.

OR, what you can do is since it's your first month, you can just leave it where it lies and move forward to next month. Totally at your preference.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    If you get solid by tomorrow that should still have you in 4 day territory. Do you usually get blinky one day and solid the next? If not by tomorrow I dtd when you get your solid as O could be 1-2 days from that. But I freaked last sway and did one good attempt and then another in the morning. Doh. Lol.
    We didn't know that one attempt even swayed then though Atsaukina. In my opinion you guys from those "good old days" are superheros because if not for those of you who did get opposites adding attempts, we would not even know that the one attempt swayed. ((((hugs))))

7. Likes Atsaukina1 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I should've left it at 1 but wanted to get prego more than sway. I'm getting ready to go on vacation at mils house. If, big if, we were to have an attempt 1-2 days before solid smiley face, would that be a good attempt? Hoping timing doesn't work out like that but not sure I'd be able to get in a dtd when we get there. Just wondering if that's a good try or too far away stick to dtd on positive opk?
    Its A Girl!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still in with a chance! Not highest chances, but a chance.

I would not use jellies or antihistamines or frequency pattern in that scenario tho unless you are really not wanting to get preggo.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs down Update!

This attempt was a fail . Got solid smiley 2 days after o ... Even though wondfo was positive before that. I honestly think we also did too many things... I used rephresh day before attempt ( 1/2 tube) my husband did compressed frequent release and then the am of attempt released and we dtd almost immediately ... And I jumped and dumped . I think we did too many things to lower count. Now, onto the ne t month do I dtd every 4 days ? Which could put me in same territory (Or do I just do once at positive opk? I'm thinking of keeping the frequent

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In my opinion (Atomic will chime in), I would consider dropping the rephresh as these lubes really hinder conception. I would also consider dropping frequent release since it hasn't been getting the best results and really lowers sperm count, which also hinders conception.

I would hang onto jump and dump for a little bit yet until you see if you keep getting BFNs, then you may want to consider dropping that too.

Remember, what is really getting the best results is 12 weeks on a version of the LE diet, 1 hour of cardio (if you're doing it), and one attempt in your fertile window (either at first positive opk OR BDing unprotected every 4 days). All of the other stuff is just background noise.

FX and GL!!!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush, True Blue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just had my own issue with damn advanced blinky smiley. It blinked 6 days before solid. Just use the regular digi and dtd at solid or wondos but that's too much guess work for me.
    Its A Girl!!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast