Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just curious...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    Hmm think mine came in afternoon but not sure when others used to come. Also started off w brown blood my second ppaf whatever than means
    Doesn't mean anything, sometimes it happens. just took a little longer to find its way out and discolored or left over from prev. month.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys1982 View Post
    Hey ladies thanks for your input!

Snap!! I have had the exact same thing! Only really apparent in the last two months though. It sucks.

It's all very interesting! While I don't think its a guarantee and could go either way it does seem to appear that our body gives us subtle clues as to our fertility and how we can increase the odds in our favour.

I was just wondering whether any ladies who have only boys have/had a tendency to get extra hair in unusual places? For example, I have a rougue thick black hair that grows around my nipple? Have you noticed a change lately? Mines still there but doesn't grow as quickly after I shave it lol.

Also were any of you prone to water infections/thrush when you conceived your boys? This is a change I've also noticed - I haven't had any in the last 18months or so.
    I do think there may be something to the hair BUT most hair is genetic and it can be totally possible for someone to just genetically have more hair that has nothing to do with testosterone. I did have a few hairs around nips and also this pesky one that was on my chin for 20 years (interestingly showed up right about the same time as my period got normal and started coming in the morning) and those went away when I was swaying with DS 4 and never came back again. So while it def. didn't mean I couldn't conceive boys, I did end up having a girl after it had gone away.

I think that yeast is NOT related (because all swayers report it, both pink and blue, both saying it's gotten better and others it's gotten worse) i believe the only reason why people think they see a change is that it can be knocked out when you change your diet. It's used to a certain type of environment and when it changes, the yeast may not thrive any more (or may overgrow).

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by munky219 View Post
    I second the less CM symptom! I'm nearing ovulation and have the least amount of EWCM I've ever had in my life. And my periods are way lighter, too.

And I have no idea if this is a symptom, but my sex drive has plummeted. Like insanely. I have a super high sex drive naturally (lucky DH, right?), but lately, eh... It's kinda a bummer, but if it's swaying girl, I'm not complaining.
    Before I conceived DD I had like negative a million sex drive. It was not even no sex drive, it was like an anti sex drive. Now that was at least in part, and maybe totally, because my husband was being ginormous poophead and I was getting like 4 hours of sleep a night, but still. I even think my lady parts were smaller than normal. And it took me forever to have an orgasm and that's usually not the case.

4. Likes munky219 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is the thing is that people chime in and say "well this couldn't be true because I didn't do this or that or the other thing" but so many times when you really look at the lifestyle of the person in question, so often it's in line. You just have to look at the BIG picture and not one thing in isolation, like calories or exercise - it's everything.

My sister who has always struggled with her weight, and I had baby boys born 2 days apart in 2008 and then she got just absolutely horrible gallstones and suffered with them until 2012 when she finally had them removed. She lost so much weight it was actually frightening and lived on fat free foods because that was all she could tolerate. She had a girl in 2013.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12