Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ttc a girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's kinda tough for me to advise without the sway plan because I have guys do all kinds of different things and take a lot of stuff into consideration when I make those recommendations.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok no problem we can maybe go into more detail once we sort the plan out, I'll probably get it shortly after this one is born so if gives me plenty of time to look at it and do everything we can

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all I hope eveyone is doing ok, I havent been on here for almpst 3 years, we will be starting to try for another baby in thr next couple of months we will be swaying for a girl

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back! Let me know how I can help!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey....thank you so much it's nice to be back �� I have had a little looks through and all the info seems the same so low everything diet amd 1 attempt are there anymore details I should know
    Thank you
    X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we had it pretty dialed in from when you were swaying and not much has changed.

Also, exercise cardio 60 min. a day, 4-7 days a week, Clomid or Femara if you can get them.

For hubby, jogging, biking, and smoking have been shown in studies to sway pink. Olive Leaf Extract and soymilk may help for him as well.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, I better start doing some exercising then, hubby hasnt been to the gym in 2 nonths but when he does go he tends to do weights is this something he should stop? Also has anything changed regarding alcohol should he be having a beer each night? Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    Thanks atomic, I better start doing some exercising then, hubby hasnt been to the gym in 2 nonths but when he does go he tends to do weights is this something he should stop? Also has anything changed regarding alcohol should he be having a beer each night? Thank you
    No we have found the weights matter for DW not so much for DH (in fact, a lot of the manly men gym rats have all girls, much to their dismay LOL)

Alcohol for you is better proven than for DH but we operate under the assumption that DH drinking also sways pink. My husband was drinking the most with our girl than with any of our boys.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiebear618 View Post
    Newbie. Worried i may have accidently made a third boy.
    We werent ttc and i thought i ovulated the day before we dtd. Eggwhite mucus wed then glue that evening. Egg white again thursday. Friday dry no egg white. Dtd in the evening of Friday. 1 to 2 days after mucus indicated O. So fri night was Cycle day 11 and we had sex. After we did, i orgasmed first, i laid down on my tummy for a while then inserted some preseed for good measure. Not thinking about swaying or that i could even get prego since past O. Then 9dpo prego. Any idea is 0+12 plus preseed after orgasm could lead to a girl? Any respose would be appreciated pretty please
    Thank you!!
    Huge congrats!!

I don't think you got pregnant from O+12. I suspect you hadn't ovulated yet. I understand what the claims people make about EWCM consistency, but many many of us have noticed that our CM dries up a day or even two before O happens, or continues on for a couple days after O, and we're also finding that many of us have CM for up to a week regularly prior to ovulation and it comes and goes - some days it's abundant, other days it's barely there or is creamy/sticky. Obviously you know this now but I would NEVER take a chance on having sex CD 11 on the basis of your CM unless you want to be pregnant.

In addition to our experiences, studies found that CM could predict the day of ovulation only one in three times (which is barely better than random chance since most women are only fertile 3-4 days a month, give or take a day). It's good technique for getting pregnant or avoiding pregnancy, but it just cannot pin down the day you ovulate. (you are supposed to wait three days with the Billings method for contraception, not one or two days, or this very reason, and if you use it in the future be sure you wait 3 days after return of BIP and not only 1 or 2.)

So to answer your question about how this may have swayed, we have not found timing to work at all and it's been totally debunked. Most of us on here, myself included, have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites. So just set that aside, timing cannot have affected gender in any way. If you had one attempt in the fertile window, that sways pink, so that could help (not a magic bullet, but it does help)

We assume Preseed sways a little blue. Again, no magic bullet though.

Laying down after intercourse may sway a little blue. But I got a girl after 4 boys laying flat all night!

Orgasm is said to sway blue, but honestly it's never been studied. I had one when I got my girl.

So there are things that may sway blue and things that may sway pink. What I do know is this, even if you were doing a total blue sway, we still get opposites with both pink and blue sways about 30% of the time so you always have a decent chance of pink.

Good luck and pink dust headed your way!

12. Thanks Katiebear618 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again Atomic for the great advice, how strict is it that I should exercise is it better to do it everyday or not at all
    Thanks

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast