Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: ttc a girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I stuggljng at the moment to try and fit the exercise I'm o ly managing about 2/3 days a week is it best to keep doing it or juat stop it altogether, I also drink alot of coke zero is that something I should cut out

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exercise has gotten such good results that I would continue and then just try to get to 4 days a week as often as you can.

I prefer you guys keep artificially sweetened drinks to 2-3 a day just for safety's sake when TTC.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so if I ran 30 mins 4 days a week would that be ok, I'm hoping to conceive end of November and also my dh hasnt been to the gym for a couple of weeks should he start going again
    Thank you

4. Likes MsDashwood liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would 60 mins of walking be ok as I could easily do that as I take my ds to the park everyday or does it need to be more intense?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    Ok so if I ran 30 mins 4 days a week would that be ok, I'm hoping to conceive end of November and also my dh hasnt been to the gym for a couple of weeks should he start going again
    Thank you
    I would rather see you walk 60 minutes than run 30. Walking is fine, it's great, I actually prefer it because people get injured when running.

The rules for hubby and exercise are different. Jogging and biking have been shown in studies to sway pink so if he can do that, great. As for going to the gym, we don't have that much data on that. We aren't sure. We have seen anecdotally a lot of gym rats who have all girls, but many of them are taking harmful supplements that may affect outcomes. So if he hasn't been lifting weights, and he wants to go back to it, that's fine, but I would probably not push him to go back to it if he doesn't want to. Jogging and biking for him, though, absoltuely by all means.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much for your help once again, I think i am starting to really over think all of this which is getting me quite stressed we will be ttc next month so this is our sway I hope it's ok
    I will walk 60 mins 4/5 times a week
    DH may not go back to the gym but if he does it will only be to run on treadmill
    Dh will cut out his protein shake
    I will carry on skipping breakfast, will limoy my tea to maybe 2 cups a day (should I cut out morning tea?)
    Lunch will consist of low sodium bread or rice cakes
    Dinner will just be low meat but lots of rice or pasta instead
    Coke zero amd water
    Folic acid
    I attempt a first positive opk or the day before

I'm trying to not get too obsessed with all the supements as I tried that last time and it didnt seem to work for me

I hope this sounds ok
    Thank you

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you think licorace rpot and olive leaf would help Dh and also replens for me?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can stand giving up tea I would. We have found tea to be blue friendly. I got all four of my boys with tea (I love tea) and switched to coffee when I got my girl

Are you eating anything other than low sodium bread and rice cakes for lunch?

ARe you tracking nutrients at all?? I want to be sure you're getting enough fat and protein.

Most of the supplements did nothing and we've dropped them anyway.

I think yo're on the right track, please don't stress at all, you're doing great!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    Do you think licorace rpot and olive leaf would help Dh and also replens for me?
    No licorice root, we had perfectly terrible results with it and I've dropped it for most people.

OLE for DH may help, although I am not convinced it does anything (and our results seem to show it's neutral)

REplens - doesn't work and may really cut odds of conception, I only use it now for people who can't stand to live without it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you again for taking the time to respond with lots pf helpful info it's very much appreciated. I will drop the tea as I drank that a lot when I had my boys, I actually tried coffee and really couldnt drink so decided to leave it out, would hot chocolate drink be ok if not I'll stick to water and diet coke?
    I am tracking with my fitness pal, I am getting enough fat, protein etc with my dinner choices as I actually havent actually changed that too much I just add more carbs, I'm just struggling lunch choices I may start having wraps or soups I hope this is ok? I ate a lot of eggs with my first two boys so I have cut that out, are cereals boy friendly as I'm not sure whether to avoid that or not?
    Dh is drinking beer most evenings (something he didnt do with my boys)
    Is there anything else that may help?

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast