Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also does Ky jelly help at all?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello I'm new here, I have 3 boys and I really want to try for a girl. I'm not quite ready to start (I'm probably going to try for another year) I'm just getting all the information I can. My last boy I skipped breakfast, drunk lots of coffee and I was vegan for 3 months prior. When we dtd I think it was a few days before ovulation.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also does it help if DH drinks peppermint tea?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hot chocolate is fine with a meal but since most of them have quite a bit of calories I'd not have it in the morning (or if you do, count it as a meal if it has more than 50 cals)

Is the My Fitness Pal counting the protein and fat in fruit and veg?? We don't count those (and low carb veg are free and unlimited, don't count them at all). If it is, you may need to adjust to compensate since you'll have to eat a bit more food to be sure you're getting enough.

Wraps and soups are ok. Anything within limits is fine.

Yes, we believe breakfast cereals are blue friendly due to the high amount of added nutrients.

If you give me specific questions it's better for me - I just can't remember what all we've talked about and what I"ve covered already (so I can't tell you if we're leaving anything out!!)

KY Jelly may sway a little pink by killing sperm but it also cuts odds of conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    Also does it help if DH drinks peppermint tea?
    I have really backed off these type of things as none of them seemed to work and all cut odds of conception.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by renee_1992 View Post
    Hello I'm new here, I have 3 boys and I really want to try for a girl. I'm not quite ready to start (I'm probably going to try for another year) I'm just getting all the information I can. My last boy I skipped breakfast, drunk lots of coffee and I was vegan for 3 months prior. When we dtd I think it was a few days before ovulation.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    HI and welcome! If you start a new thread you'll get more responses. You do this by going to the main forum page and clicking open a forum (just to make it easier, here's a link to our TTC a girl forum https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...nceive-a-girl/) and then you'll see the option to start your own thread. That's the part people miss, you actually have to open the forum to start a new thread.

I would still have you do much the same - skip breakfast, drink coffee, but I'd suggest trying one of our alternate diets rather than going full vegan and you can read about those here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-3-pcos.html (even though this is a PCOS thread, this diet is good for lots of people including anyone who had a sway opposite. The alternate diets are a few from the top.

7. Thanks renee_1992 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so can I just confirm its
    1200-1500 calories
    30-60 grams fat
    40-50grams protein
    2500-3500 potsssium

And if I have a some icecream or a low fat yoghurt or some sweets (as long as its within my daily limits) should I be having tjat with my meal and not as a snack inbetween?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would it help my sway if dh released on his own 2 hours before our 1 attempt?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very few people should be tht low in calories (only about 1-3% of all pink swayers). Most are on 1500-1800, and a large minority (more like 20%) are on 1800-2000 or even beyond that.

Anyone with PCOS should also up the protein and fat macros to 50-60 g and have whole grains and full fat dairy only, no sugar.

Don't count the protein and fat in fruit and veg and don't count the calories in low carb vegetables, they are free and unlimited.

Yes, you need to have things with calories (more than say 25-50 cals, like the amount in a cup of coffee with milk or cream) with meals. No ice cream, yogurt, or sweets between meals.

Re hubby release, meh. We have speculated about it possibly swaying pink, but what happened to most of the people who tried it was that either they didn't get pregnant (bad) or their husband couldn't even go again! (worse) So people were missing months and it was adding a tremendous amount of conflict and control-freakish stress in addition to pissing off husbands. I think it's more trouble than it's worth, especially since it's not proven to be worth anything!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok great I'll up my calorie intake slightly and if I decide to have aweet things I'll nake sire I have them with my meals
    I wont bother with frequent release for DH I'll leave him to do his thing (so to speak)
    I was always a little worried about frequent release as QE qere doing frequent release with my pregnancy I had before my last ds which ended in a miscarriage i know it probably wasnt anything to do qith that bit it always made me a little worried

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast