Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: ttc a girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I just ask a question about skipping breakfast, is it more about the amount of hours between each meal or more of just skipping breakfast as I have my dinner at around 5pm each evening so os it still ok to skip breakfast the next day or ahould I be eating before 12pm?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The frequent release should only make for fresh healthy sperm, but yes I'm totally over all those frequency patterns, they haven't worked, cut odds of conception and really just make everyone miserable! We have good results with letting him "do what he does".

Skipping breakfast is the amount of hours. If you eat dinner early, it's fine for you to eat breakfast sooner. We're aiming at 12-16 hours overnight and that varies by individual as to what works for them. there is no magic to eating at a certain hour, it's the length of time you go without food coming in that matters.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok great, I have been reading alot today om this forum and there have been some good reaults lately I'm still a little unsure whether to having 2 or 3 meals or does it not matter as long as I stay in my limit and not snack, I'm really struggling not having a cup of tea in the morning as I really dont like coffee do you think 1 cup of tea a day will hurt my sway I really dont mind stopping it if it will help

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is caffeine free diet coke better than diet coke

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both 2 and 3 meals are equally acceptable. Most people have three meals and it's actually my preference (people eating only 2x a day are more likley to mess up ovulation).

I got all four of my boys with tea, and gave it up to get my girl. Is it a magic bullet, no (otherwise there'd be no girls born in countries that drink a lot of tea!) but I have seen a definite trend where the women who continued with tea had more opposites. That may be a coincidence, as in maybe they weren't that motivated overall and didn't change other things, but that coupled with my experience I do suggest you give it up if you can bear it.

Caffeine is fine so you can have whatever diet coke you prefer. I have an explanation of why the claims they make on other sites about caffeine are not true here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...s-swaying.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you again for answeing my questions (sorry I know there has been a lot) ok I will give it up all together, I'm trying next month so it isnt for long, hubby hasnt been to the gym layely I'm worried this may hurt my sway as he naturally seema to have high testosterone so I'm worried he isnt running it off to try and lower it

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are energy drinks eg; red bull ok to drink?
    Also my dh had a conversation the other day with his barber qho also said that swayed for a girl after two boys and it worked he was taking olive leaf extract so now my dh wants to try it I know you said not to worry about it so should I let him take it or tell him not to bother?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't know if going to the gym for husbands is good or bad for pink sways. A lot of people worry the opposite - their husband goes to the gym and they worry it will raise testosterone. WE just don't know.

Why did I tell you guys not to do the OLE?? I had a reason, let me go back and look.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No licorice root, we had perfectly terrible results with it and I've dropped it for most people.

OLE for DH may help, although I am not convinced it does anything (and our results seem to show it's neutral)

REplens - doesn't work and may really cut odds of conception, I only use it now for people who can't stand to live without it.
    You guys can use OLE if you want, I just don't think it does anything

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much again for your help

Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast