Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ttc a girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes this is such a fab site and everyone is incredibly helpful, I hope you have a great sway emma. My DH isn't keen on abstaining :-( so he is doing frequent realise (by himself lol) every morning and then when it comes to DTD he is going to release and disregard first off before we BD I just hope that this works aswell as abstaining

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Princess mom I notice you already have a DD do you think you did anything differently to when you conceived DS

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    yes this is such a fab site and everyone is incredibly helpful, I hope you have a great sway emma. My DH isn't keen on abstaining :-( so he is doing frequent realise (by himself lol) every morning and then when it comes to DTD he is going to release and disregard first off before we BD I just hope that this works aswell as abstaining
    abstaining not working very well anyway. Neither tactic is bringing home the bacon. Most important thing is sticking with one attempt!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, well I DTD yesterday evening DH had already released in the evening before we DTD (I don't think he knew we going to BD last ) I had my second flashing smiley face yesterday, it was our first and only attempt this month, a couple of things are concerning me.....I took Sudafed and so did DH I completely forgot that I should be taking Benadryl and also I have noticed a bit of EWCM today is there anything I can now to quickly to dry it up ?
    thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are all good! Sending you a ton of pink dust!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your help atomic, I just have one more concern (sorry) I DTD on Monday night as my fertility monitor was flashing and then it normally I normally get a pos opk the day after, I was hoping to wait until Tuesday when I had a definite positive but I knew DH would be away, but my concern is I still haven't got a pos opk yet its still just flashing and my sticks aren't showing a dark line, Im worried to do bd again as I only wanted to do the one attempt but im worried that if its too far from ovulation I will be in boy territory, what do you think?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Sassy!

Most current girl swayers here on Gender Dreaming are doing:

* LE diet for at least 12 weeks before attempt which is 1500-1800 calories, 40-50g protein, and 30-60g fat a day.
    * Skipping breakfast.
    * No snacking.
    * Fiber supplement with meals.
    * 60 minutes of cardio daily OR nothing at all.
    * 1 attempt in fertile window (by BD every 4 days OR by BD once at +opk)
    * Folic acid or folate only.
    * Clomid if you can get it.
    * Alcohol and caffeine daily.
    * Olive leaf extract for DH.
    * Licorice root for DH (only if under 35 years old with no blood pressure issues).

Most have stopped doing antihistamines, Rephresh/Replens/Sylk, jump and dump, PH stuff, saw palmetto, and even vitex as they don't seem to sway much and only make conception harder.

Good luck!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    Thank you for your help atomic, I just have one more concern (sorry) I DTD on Monday night as my fertility monitor was flashing and then it normally I normally get a pos opk the day after, I was hoping to wait until Tuesday when I had a definite positive but I knew DH would be away, but my concern is I still haven't got a pos opk yet its still just flashing and my sticks aren't showing a dark line, Im worried to do bd again as I only wanted to do the one attempt but im worried that if its too far from ovulation I will be in boy territory, what do you think?
    There is no "boy territory" so don't worry about that.

YOu need to be in with an attempt that has a chance of conception. So I would have another one if you haven't gotten your positive yet.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I got my first pos on Wednesday evening so 2 days after my attempt so I left it at the one attpt and didn't bd again but hopefully that will be enough to get me bfp!!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic,
    Can you speak more about why to drop SP and vitex? I've just started my sway and have all of these supplements on hand. Can you speak more on this? I also saw somewhere that you no longer recommend Aspirin too? I guess a lot has changed in a year because all of these were recommended on my sway plan. I have to do an EGS because this is absolutely my last baby and I'm almost 38. DH is 48.
    #1 born 9/09 #2 born 9/10 #3 born 7/13: #4 born 1/15
    TTC PINK

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast