Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: ttc a girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic again for all your help, I'm just so annoyed with myself for having those extra attempts and not just waiting for a pos opk I have been working so hard not to do this, I feel like I have blown it but what's done is done i cant change it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only things that make me feel slightly better apart fr9my diet is dh diet and lifestyle being completely different to when we had our boys, he drinks so much more, has coffee, hasn't been to the gym in months, has cut down on protein and now has hot showers. Also as I possibly ovulated today CD 14 im hoping that there wasnt much sperm left from CD 10 and 11, and it's just the batch from CD 13
    Last edited by sassy86; October 26th, 2020 at 03:51 AM.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    Thanks atomic again for all your help, I'm just so annoyed with myself for having those extra attempts and not just waiting for a pos opk I have been working so hard not to do this, I feel like I have blown it but what's done is done i cant change it.
    Honestly you are not in a bad place, nothing is wrong with how you did it!!! Haven't blown anything at all!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    The only things that make me feel slightly better apart fr9my diet is dh diet and lifestyle being completely different to when we had our boys, he drinks so much more, has coffee, hasn't been to the gym in months, has cut down on protein and now has hot showers. Also as I possibly ovulated today CD 14 im hoping that there wasnt much sperm left from CD 10 and 11, and it's just the batch from CD 13
    and if it ends up being CD 15 which is entirely likely it will be even farther out! U did the right thing having attempt, completely!

6. Thanks sassy86 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you again for replying, I must be driving you crazy.....I'm ccertainly driving my hubby crazy haha......I had a negative opk this morning and had a few pains yesterday so I'm guessing that means I ovulated yesterday which was CD 14 but I suppose there is no way to know for sure

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The rate the OPK go negative do not tell you if you ovulated or not. The OPK just measure the hormone that signals your body TO ovulate, then it releases the egg (and sometimes DOESN'T) on its own timeline. So you can have a positive test after ovulation and a negative test when you haven't ovulated yet. The OPK are not directly tied to ovulation the way people think of it.

O pains can happen before, during, and after ovulation. They also don't tell you when you ovulated unfortunately.

9. Thanks sassy86 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok that's interesting and actually good to know as there is a possibility that just because my test went negative and had o pains it doesnt necessary mean I 100% ovulated that day maybe there is a possibility that I ovulated the day after which would be even better. I'm just holding onto the fact that my first two attempts nothing was left from that so I only had one attempt as in previous months when I tried 2 days before a pos opk I didnt conceive so hopefully hubby's sperm isnt actually surviving that long these days......its funny as he had super sperm years ago when we conceived our boys, but he didn't drink, ate healthily, didnt drink coffee and constantly worked out, he Iis doing the complete opposite now so maybe its had an affect on his sperm....who knows.

You are full of very useful info Atomic

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry just need to vent, just having a down day today and dh doesnt understands at all and thinks I'm over thinking it which I probably am. I have seen loads of successful boy sways with my frequency patterms I could kick myself I have spent months looking and working out this sway and previous months I have had to bd a couple of days before pos opk due to dh work and being away and this was the first month where he wouldnt be going away and I can plan it to a T and have my 1 and only attempy at pos opk but I completely feel I messed it up by bding cd10 and CD11 and the bding on cd13 which was just a few hours before my pos opk, I'm just so annoyed that I bd on cd10 and cd11 I should of just waited.....sorry I know there isnt much to say and what will be will be i just needed to vent.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can find loads of boy sways with ALL frequency patterns. Please don't take this seriously at all. I think you did the right thing and I would have advised you to do exactly what you did. BTW it is normal to feel very self-critical and anxious right after ovulation so this is very possibly due to hormonal fluctuations!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ttc a girl

I’ve just noticed this thread and I wanted to reassure you sassy86 that you did great and you did what you could. If you look into apr/may/June 2021 due date group you will see lots of perfect sways with 1 attempt at positive OPK which ended up being a boy, so just having 1 attempt at positive OPK is no guarantee that it will work! Lots of factors go into each sway. Hang in there! My fingers are crossed for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast