Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ttc a girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ya I have cut down a lot on the amount of nutrient intake but I haven't been as strict as I was last time as I feel I didn't want to put myself under too much pressure after having the mmc but im concerned that because I haven't been as strict my sway wont be as strong
    x

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think a relaxed approach sounds great considering.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    thank you very much for your kind replies, af is here at the mo so we are due to start trying again in 2 weeks
    x
    good luck!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you we are quite keen to fall pregnant this month I still wanted to just have the one attempt but dh is insistent that we have 2 attempts do you think this will drastically lower the chances of conceiving a girl?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sassy, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you conceive this month.

I've just been reading this thread and I have been taking baby aspirin. Has all the stuff about PH been debunked now? Is there no need to bother with the aspirin? I have been taking folic acid, aspirin, Vitex and fibre... Thanks everyone.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    thank you we are quite keen to fall pregnant this month I still wanted to just have the one attempt but dh is insistent that we have 2 attempts do you think this will drastically lower the chances of conceiving a girl?
    No, I'd have told you to add an attempt at this point.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee37 View Post
    Sassy, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you conceive this month.

I've just been reading this thread and I have been taking baby aspirin. Has all the stuff about PH been debunked now? Is there no need to bother with the aspirin? I have been taking folic acid, aspirin, Vitex and fibre... Thanks everyone.
    Here is the thing. I can't take on the whole entire Internet and there is SO MUCH pro-pH stuff out there that I can't change the world in one fell swoop, and since aspirin is safer than cranberry (for DW to take) I continue to leave the info up as it is for people who are totally sold on it. BUT I personally do not believe in pH (getting a boy with pH of 4.5 will do that) and both cranberry and aspirin had more risks and side effects than I like, so I don't reecomend them for the population as a whole.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic and would you do the two attempts on two consecutive days or would you leave a day or two to do the second attempt
    Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have you do every 4 days (no matter what days these are, just have unprotected sex eveyr 4 days) and then an additional attempt the day before O is due or at positive OPK.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally recommend every 3 days to maximise/balance both pink sway and conception odds. I think E4D + attempt at positive OPK has too much potential risk to sway blue.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast