Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: ttc a girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm getting so stressed out about dh running which I know is no good for my sway, would you mind if I started another thread/post and ask to see if tge ladies that conceived dd whether their Dh did any form of cardio and just see whatcthe outcome is it may help me to feel better about my sway?
    Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    So it wont hurt our sway then if DH manges to run only 3 times a week between now and our attempt which is only 2.5 weeks aaway, I dont want his testosterone raising anymore lol
    I can't tell you if it helps or hurts your sway (my crystal ball is in the shop this week, sadly) but here is what I DO know. a)testosterone does not rise after a couple rounds of exercise b) testosterone has never been shown to sway anyway, not even in women, but especially not in men and c) a good study showed running sways pink. Personally I would have him do the running.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm getting so stressed out about dh running which I know is no good for my sway, would you mind if I started another thread/post and ask to see if tge ladies that conceived dd whether their Dh did any form of cardio and just see whatcthe outcome is it may help me to feel better about my sway?
    Thank you
    Yes, that's fine. You can always start new threads, you don't need to ask me first! Start away.

I really think you're stressing out over things that are not important and feeling control freakish about stuff like this (especially when you set up a confrontation/power struggle with DH over it) very likely sways blue far more than the running matters anyway. I strongly suggest just letting this go and focusing on things that aren't making DH do stuff he doesn't want to do.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you that has actually made me feel a little better, I'll start another thread and see what the oucome is.
    I really think I need to chill out about I think I'm overthinking it all.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dh has just bought organic premium ground flaxseed a natural source of omega 3 is this ok to put on his porridge everyday will it help our sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dh has just bought organic premium ground flaxseed a natural source of omega 3 is this ok to put on his porridge everyday will it help our sway?
    We don't totally know (I really do not have the ability to test these things as I'd like) but we assume it would sway pink for DH due to the phytoestrogens. But at the same time, we also believe Omega 3 may sway blue by improving sperm count. We just don't know for sure.

But YOU MUST NOT EAT flaxseed or take flax supplements in anything more than the barest dietary amounts 2-3 times per week, small servings, absolute maximum. This is because flaxseed has been shown to be harmful during pregnancy and we don't know how long the effects last. Some sites say phytoestrogens even sway blue - i personally have my doubts about this, but most people do wish to avoid anything that's ever been said to sway blue (not to mention the safety element, which is really important for everyone NOT to eat flaxseed when TTC or pregnant)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't be eaten but thank you for letting me know I didnt realise that, oh that's a tricky one I dont know whether to get him to have it or not would you say maybe it's best to avoid then

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't give it to my husband. I can't say for sure and when I can't say, I generally have people stay away.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I'll nake sure he doesnt eat it, is there anything else he can have for breakfast as I know porridge isnt very pink friendly

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of these things are for YOU, sassy. It is our bodies that have to grow a baby for the better part of 10 months, give birth, nurse, and then most of the time chidren stay with their mothers til they're adults. Males, on the other hand, can do a "hit and run" where they are basically a sperm donor, so evolution/God has made diet very important for DW and not so much DH. I think it's fine if he eats porridge (honestly, it's very unlikely porridge even matters for ladies, as it really requires supplemental amounts of highly concentrated avenocasides to raise testosterone and we're not even sure testosterone matters for swaying anyway)

He can have anything he wants for breakfast. There's no limits on DH's food. If he wanted to skip breakfast cereal and maybe not have steak and eggs, yeah maybe but I don't think anyone's sway rose or fell on their husband's breakfast.

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast