Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: ttc a girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    I have also got a little ewcm, I just hope I dont have to rely to much on the cut off part of the sway
    You don't need to rely on it at all, I promise it does not work. I got my girl right around ovulation after getting 3 of 4 boys (and possibly all 4, the other was a sneak attack). No matter what it is not something to rely on. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FallonEllis View Post
    This advice even for a girl sway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everyone in this thread is swaying pink I believe so all the advice will be for pink sways.

Yes, the every 4 day method (both in the every 72 and every 96 hour pattern) is for pink sway.

Timing doesn't work. It doesn't sway, and has been completely and totally debunked as thoroughly as it's possible for something to BE debunked. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html So we have dropped timing (of course, you guys can always do that if you want to) but it's really the one attempt that sways for reasons we don't know. And having unprotected sex every 72 hours, and especially every 96 hours, ends up to always be one attempt in the fertile window, effortlessly, without having to futz around with tracking your cycle (which doesn't work anyway since cycles change when swaying and even when not swaying LOL) or even doing OPK if you don't want to. I do generally advise having people start off with one attempt at positive OPK first, but e4d has gotten great results for us so far so it's definitely a viable option.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did another opk test this morning and there was only a faint line but I have been also testing with a clear blue digital for 3 days and have still not recieved a smiley face so I have no idea whats going on with my ovulation
    It is probably just delayed so I'd have another attempt 72 hours after your last one (or 96 hours after if 72 makes you too nervous) and keep going with that til you ovulate.

If you're taking fiber, drop it. And if you're eating very low fat you need to up that - may want to try adding in a serving of full fat dairy every day and 4-6 eggs a week.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much for your advice again, I think I just need to chill out and not worry about having a cut off but just focus on the 1 attempt I'm sure there are lots of women who had a cuy off and still had a boy and also I'm sure lots of women comceived a girl on ovulation

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    when scientists went back using Dr. Shettes OWN data, and accurately pinpointed ovulation based on temperatures instead of cycle days using modern knowhow, they found 50-50 boys and girls conceived every cycle day. It just doesn't work!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it possible to to get ewcm before you ovulate, I dtd the day I got ewcm but the opk test was still negative?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes many of us get EWCM for even a week before ovulation. It's totally normal to have EWCM for days in advance of O.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, I think I'm going to give up with clear blue I have one more stick which I'll use tonorrow morning. I jave tested every day since last Friday (cd9) and still no smiley face yet I had a positive opk on Monday at 3pm along with some ewcm and what felt like ovulation pain and since then the line has got fainter and fainter but I cant understand why clear blue hasn't picked anything up yet unless I just really havent ovulated yet

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Apologies for sending you private message, I didn’t realise before I had read the bottom of your page. thank you for reading message. I have been reading lots of your posts. I currently have a little boy who I adore but have suffered post natal depression. I’m absolutely desperate for a girl but also terrified to try again. When I became pregnant with my boy, I was off the pill for at least 7months, always had a relatively good diet. I’m very slim, and also teach dance. I used opk strips and saw a faint line and dtd....only once! Then fell pregnant with a boy!

2.5yrs later, I’m thinking of trying again but worries sick! My hubby is desperate for another child but does not know my sincere desire for a girl. My cycles have always been irregular since coming off pill again - have been off pill since June. I bought ‘OvuSense’ product to track my cycles and so far, cycle 1 no detection of ovulation, cycle 2 ovulated on day 19 and cycle 3, ovulated day 28!! Absolutely no rhyme or reason. Thought I ovulated round about day 19 - day 21??

I purchased the Shettles method book and have been looking at that. I have been having supplements like calcium citrate, cranberry tablets, folic acid and chaste berry. I’ve also been drinking more milk etc but still keeping a low diet.

I’m petrified to do anything.....I was going to stay on LE DIET and dtd on day 11/12 so that the girl sperm may reach by day 19...if that makes sense. If doesn’t happen, then increase days. can you advise me if I’m along the right lines??

Thank you so much. Xx[/QUOTE]

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, I think I'm going to give up with clear blue I have one more stick which I'll use tonorrow morning. I jave tested every day since last Friday (cd9) and still no smiley face yet I had a positive opk on Monday at 3pm along with some ewcm and what felt like ovulation pain and since then the line has got fainter and fainter but I cant understand why clear blue hasn't picked anything up yet unless I just really havent ovulated yet
    For some people the Clearblues work great, for others they get better results with the standard OPK. I would have you go to every 4 day method now (and for better chance of pink you could do this in the 96 hour time frame) in case you didn't actually ovulate after all.

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast