Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: ttc a girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hubs' diet is really not that big of a deal. I wouldn't make a major issue of it if it's something he enjoys.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you so moving forward stop him releasing eveyday, stop the heat and just 1 attempt at pos opk

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep that's what I'd try next. Then if that doesn't work we can revisit it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again, should I still do j&d and am i ok to still use a little ky jelly

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How soon are you doing J and D?

KY is up to you. It does cut odds of conception but if you're using a small amount it probably does so very little. You could also switch over to small amount of Preseed if you need a lube but don't want to chance killing sperm. Small amounts don't seem to sway blue so just use the minimum amount.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We used quite a bit of Ky on our last two attempts so should I just use a little or switch over to preseed, the only reason I went with Ky as i know 3 of my friends use that and they have all girls.
    Also is dh ok to carry on with olive extract?
    The 1st attempt I got up straight away and second attempt I go up after 5 mins.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also the day we dtd would it be beneficial to really keep the blood sugars low that day if possible and go for a long walk also would it be a good idea for me to avoid alcohol that day to stop my blood sugars rising?
    Should I add rephresh into my sway or leave it out (I actually used it when I conceived my ds)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also (sorry a million questions lol) dh still drinks peppermint tea once a day as he enjoys it, is it still ok to drink that?
    And if we stop frequent release and he releases every 2-4 days will that make more boy friendly sperm?
    Last edited by sassy86; January 19th, 2020 at 08:42 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd cut back on it, I don't think you're ready to go to Preseed just yet if you've been using a lot so far.

Fine to continue with OLE

I'd give it at least 5 min before J and D, up to you if you want to extend it

No, it is not beneficial to keep blood sugar low the day of ovulation. If anything we did for one day mattered, we would only diet for one day. We see very clearly a demarkation between 2-4 weeks on diet (even when those people are very strict) and 12+ weeks on diet (virtually all of whom were more relaxed), and if one day could possibly matter at all we would not see that. The people on diet 2-4 weeks got as much as 20% lower results than those on diet 12 weeks or more.

Now is when we'd start giving up things that cut odds of conception and do nothing like RepHresh. Don't add it in now.

Pep tea 1x a day for DH is ok.

No, it makes 50-50 X and Y sperm. It might raise sperm count which may sway more blue, but the thing is we have seen point blank that daily release doesn't do anything anyway so it's something to drop to boost odds of conception. The important thing is that you guys do one attempt, and it makes no sense to continue doing things like daily release which don't even work, while cutting odds of conception with one attempt. Too often, people continue doing things like daily release for a very long time, and then add attempts to get pregnant (adding attempts may sway blue) or worse, end up panicking and dropping everything in order to get pregnant. It's best to drop things gradually over time that don't work like daily release.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for all your advise and taking the time AGAIN lol that actually makes sense about the frequent release and adding attempts as with our last ds as dh had abstained for 8 fays and we had our attempt and the following day he released outside of me and we had another attempt, do you think that it was the 2 attempts that could have swayes blue or the hurry up release after abstaining that could of swayed?
    If dh can manage it do you think that releasing every other day before our attempt could sway a little pink or shall he do release every 2 -4 days befpre pur attenpt?

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast