Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: ttc a girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok thank you, I'll let him do it this month and if we dont conceive then maybe ill get him to drop it next month.
    Thank you

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm due to ovulate around the 30th of Aug so should get a pos opk 27th/28th so my plan is to let him sit in the hot tub as he has been doing that most evenings anyway but I'll will also give him a few drinks and we will have our 1 attempt that night, I was thinking of getting him to release on his own a few hours before but I know you said frequency doesnt sway too much is that still the case or should I still give it a go? I wont be using any replens or rephresh as I know you said that doesnt help a sway

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ya, I found something interesting in my notes last night from my last pregnancy/birth, when my ds was born I had ketones show up in my urine and also he was born a low birth weight with low sugar levels could that mean that I have a naturally high sugar level. I'm due to have my attempt in 2 weeks I'm wondering if that's something I need to think about?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, sorry atomic I know I always have a ton of questions if I did decide to jump in the hot tub before pur attempt would it be worth adding rephresh an hour before or is there not really much point or should 8 just be on the safe side and avoid the hot tub altogether and just let dh go in?
    Last edited by sassy86; August 15th, 2020 at 06:36 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy86 View Post
    I'm due to ovulate around the 30th of Aug so should get a pos opk 27th/28th so my plan is to let him sit in the hot tub as he has been doing that most evenings anyway but I'll will also give him a few drinks and we will have our 1 attempt that night, I was thinking of getting him to release on his own a few hours before but I know you said frequency doesnt sway too much is that still the case or should I still give it a go? I wont be using any replens or rephresh as I know you said that doesnt help a sway
    You've been at this a while now Sassy and I think it's time to drop things like having a release and dumping it before the attempt. I think that coupled wit the hot tub would very likely yield NO chance of conceiving.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ya, I found something interesting in my notes last night from my last pregnancy/birth, when my ds was born I had ketones show up in my urine and also he was born a low birth weight with low sugar levels could that mean that I have a naturally high sugar level. I'm due to have my attempt in 2 weeks I'm wondering if that's something I need to think about?
    No it isn't and that finding is very common in pregnancy.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, sorry atomic I know I always have a ton of questions if I did decide to jump in the hot tub before pur attempt would it be worth adding rephresh an hour before or is there not really much point or should 8 just be on the safe side and avoid the hot tub altogether and just let dh go in?
    I think that adding jellies at this point would seriously cut your odds of conception.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your replies, that's good to know about the sugar levels ��, ah we only tried once before xmas amd I think I ovulated late and actually stopped trying due to covid but decided to just go ahead and try this month as we still dont know how long this will be going on for. So as its only our second go at trying would ypu try using frequent release and rephresh this month and if it doenst work then droo it next month or would you just drop them altogether, this is definitely my last baby so I want to give it my best shot

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My apologies I have just re read over some old posts amd noticed that you have said you have moved away from the rephresh as it isnt helping

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's your call to make. I don't believe in FR and RepHresh any more as they cut odds of conception and don't work, so it's easy for me to consider not using them, but I understand that a lot of people want to give them a go before giving up on them. Totally at your discretion

Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast