Downloads
    Uploads
    Just get busy and see what happens! Your diet is going to be the #1 factor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because I answer posts from oldest to newest, bumping too soon (especially in weeks when I'm particularly busy, like this one) just pops the post up to the "new" posts and actually makes me take longer to get back to you. Thanks for your patience!

Urgh, just lost my post, posting this part for now, hang on
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When your hubby is reluctant but willing, don't waste time pursuing sway tactics that don't work (like timing). You guys should definitely go for it in case he changes his mind again.

It is very likely that the reason you haven't conceived is that you're trying too far before O. 1 and 1.5 days before positive OPK is going to be 3 days or even longer before O comes and that will be low odds of conception. If you're wanting better odds of conception you can do e4d (in the 72 hour pattern) or at least try the day OF positive OPK instead of so far before.

If conception immediately is what we need, I would actually consider doing something like the day before pos OPK, day OF pos OPK, and the following day (tho that wold be more blue friendly) along with every 72 hours to be sure you're covered in case of delayed O. But only do that if getting pregnant is more important than swaying.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for getting back to me.
    It makes me a little nervous avout having more attemps in my fertile window as i conceived my last ds by bd day before pos and day of pos. Im willling to give it one more month before moving onto that.
    So we have already bd cd 6 pm and cd 9 pm. Should we do anither bd this evening which is cd 12 pm and then another bd cd 15pm or should i extend it a bit and bd tomorrow which qould be cd 13 and then again on cd 16? I usuallu get my opk on cd14/cd15.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't have to have more attempts, you just need to have an attempt that has any chance at the egg. Trying that far before positive OPK is very slim chances of conception, and what can happen is that when people start off doing sways that have basically zero chances of conception (unless you ovulate early in which case your sway would not be timing-based anyway), carry on with that quite a long time, and then give up a lot of things all at once! You don't need to move from having attempts so far before O that you have no chance of conceiving, to having multiple attempts in the fertile window, it's ok to simply move closer to O.

Unfortunately my crystal ball is in the shop this week and I can't say what the right move is. You can, of course, surge and ovulate earlier than your norm and so in that case, if you ovulate CD 13 and had an attempt CD 13 that might be too late. But at the same time if you ovulate CD 14 or early CD 15 attempting CD 12 would be lower chances of conception. I just can't know when you'll O and so I think it's generally best to just stick with the e4d pattern and not try to jockey it around. It creates that control freak kind of stress that may sway blue, and you can end up "outwitting" yourself anyway if you change from a pattern that very well may have worked, to a pattern that had no chance!

If you can't decide, just flip a coin and do what the coin says.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You make total sense, thanks again for coming back to me ap my pattern has been bd every 72hrs so i guess thats better to atick with that then to jump to 96hrs?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never have anyone go from 72 back to 96 hours. That's a stricter sway, not a milder sway, and over time we gradually relax our sway, not make it harder to conceive.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok ill stick to 72 hrs i last bd on Friday so will bd again this evening and then again on Thursday. Hope that sounds ok. Are the stats looking ok for bd every 72hrs?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have good results with e4d.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi so its noon here in the uk on Wednesday.
    I used an opk this morning and it was negative and i have just done another one and its positive.
    We have been doing every 72 hrs
    So far we have bd:
    Cd 6 Tuesday pm
    Cd 9 friday pm
    Cd 12 monday pm
    I am now on cd 14.
    By doing the every 72 method that means that we are not due to bd again until tomorrow pm (cd15) but i have got my first pos opk today so should i bd this evening which would be 48hrs from last bd or wait till tomorrow pm?

Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast