Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ttc a girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

ttc a girl

Hi all I have come over from ig there is a ton of info on the site but im now very confused,af is due tomorrow so after that I will be trying but im still unsure about keeping my ph low using the lime tampon rephresh etc, im going for the cut off method as the o+12 scares me. are any of you able to give some so tips on keeping ph low and if you used any of the products together. thank you xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PH has been disproven to work sassy, over here people are mostly going with the low everything sway for girls through diet and limited supps, plus one attempt Luckily youve not attempted yet so have a read about and see whats working for people, I'll try and post some links

PH Pickle http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

Low everything diet http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

The basic on blue and pink swaying http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html

3. Likes sharon liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you for your quick response ill have a read through, thank you again xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome to our site, Sassy.

What most of us are doing is either giving up on pH idea all together (so many of us got pH opposites that we have pretty much moved on without it and our success rates went UP when we did) OR use RepHresh every 3 days starting when AF ends, last dose 8, 12, or 24 hours before attempt, and then use Sylk or Acijel with attempt. No one is doing lime tampons as the odds of conception were terribly low with them and they're just a big crazy hassle that wasn't working anyway.

Cutoff is fine if you believe in it, again, so many of us have oodles of SHettles opposites so we have all but given it up. Just be sure you stick with only one attempt, as having one attempt has been a strong pink swayer for us (and is probably the sole reason why anyone ever really thought Shettles or O+12 even worked.)

DO NOT do O+12. It doesn't work and cuts odds of conception to nothing, regardless of what they tell you on other sites. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...9-no-12-a.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks sassy86 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,
    thank you sooooo much for your response, your way seem a lot less stressful lol I just have a couple of questions if you don't mind, I havent been following the diet strictly as I hadn't heard of it before but I tend to skip breakfast any way and mainly drink raspberry tea, cranberry juice, milkshakes and diet coke, I don't tend to eat a lot of red meat, my diet usually consists of chicken, rice, pasta, salad bread, cheese, yoghurt and chocolate lol going by this do you still think I have a good chance? you say one attempt is that just one attempt between af and ovulation and if so when is the best time to do this attempt and should dh abstain for 7 days. also with the rephresh I will do it every 3 days and as we would be dtd in an evening should my last dose be that morning and then use acijel when dtd. Apologise for all the questions but im still a little bit unsure after reading all the info, probably because I am ttc this month
    thank you again

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, you are eating the kinds of foods that are recommended by some of the sway diets. Personally I think it's more about the overall nutrient intake of your diet and not about the individual foods you are eating, but if you're ok with it people have had success with that style of diet.

One attempt in your fertile window, so some point between O-3 and O Day, have one attempt and that's all. Most of us have it on the day of positive OPK.

RepHresh, use your last dose either 8, 12, or 24 hours before. Closer may be pinker but lower odds conception. Most start out using Acijel 1-2 hours before BD or else as a lube for intercourse in addition to the Reph>

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what antihistamine would you recommend 2 hrs before TTC I have read a lot of different ones, from benedryl, zyrtec, Sudafed?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2 hours before, use Benadryl.

Women shouldn't use Sudafed but you can give to your husband as long as he's under 40

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi sassy.
    I've been reading everything on this brilliant site for over a year and I now plan to put what I've learnt into action.
    We will have one attempt on positive ov. I am thinking of taking a antihistamine an hour or so before we dtd. I've been following the LE diet loosely for about 4 months and I've had some success with weight loss.
    I've decided against replens, lime tampons etc. so for me it's mainly the one attempt, LE diet and antihistamine.
    I already have to gorgeous boys. Ds1 was conceived with multiple attempts and ds2 was 2attemps at ov. Didn't know anything about gender swaying then but I've always tracked my cycle.
    Good luck to you x

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi sassy read read read! This site has a ton of info! It is amazing! I'm not ttc yet I still have 3 more pounds to lose them I will start trying. I been on the diet for about 2 months now. I cut out eating till about 12:30-1pm I'm just not hungry and now I am trying to cut out all meats. I believe in this site so much! Best of luck
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast