Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Frequent release? Help! Attempt coming up!

We are probably going to attempt in about a week. Should DH be releasing everyday up to the attemp? I'm not sure how that all works. Wouldn't frequent orgasms raise his T and sway blue? I'm so confused
    - DS 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are doing fr that would be now as its 7-10 days and cannot miss a day. Sex does raise T for both of you. Should read through the girl ttc library in atomics siggy to decided what would work best for your situation. Some men just can't do everyday that long, some super high sperm might make worse w daily bd so need to decide where you fall. For 4 boys we have got prego first cycle trying. I decided one attempt and j&d are best for us and what we're willing to do. My last attempt I did a second attempt 12 hours after last and got my boy from girl sway lol. Good luck and skip breakfast and stick to diet only a week to go
    Its A Girl!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't even know that testosterone sways. It's just a theory with no evidence to back it up. Another theory is that sperm count sways and that is what we are trying to accomplish with the frequent release. full explanation here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...frequency.html

YOu want to have DH release on his own or with you, with a condom, every day for 7-10 days before ATTEMPT not ovulation.

Did you see that someone is counting up the sways in 2015 Tiger?? I rem. you had asked about that in a thread but I couldn't find it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ