Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I missed it

I've spent loads of time reading on this site, and this was our first attempt month. I've never used OPKs before, but I've been testing since last week. Yesterday late afternoon, I finally got a very dark test line, but it still wasn't as dark as the control line. I even had my husband look at it to verify that I wasn't seeing things. I tested again in the evening and again had a dark line that wasn't quite as dark as the control line. Since I wasn't sure what I was looking for but had read "you'll know a positive when you see it!" we decided to wait to BD until today. I've tested twice today, and they've been very negative, light to almost nonexistent test lines. I'll test again this afternoon to verify, but it seems that my surge has passed.

We're going to BD to get one attempt tonight, but I think we missed it. I've been very crampy all day today, so I'm guessing that means I'm ovulating. This is my first cycle after birth control, which I was on since my now 18-month-old son was two months old. I'm trying to just look at it as a learning experience that will help us have a better attempt next month. At that point I'll have been on the LE diet for about 11 weeks, which I know will give us an even better chance at getting our girl, but I'm still a little bummed.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When in doubt, have atyempt. EVen if it's not as dark. Better to be in too soon than too late.

You may not have missed it, though. You will ovulate average of 36 hours after a positive but some have gone up to 48 hours after.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ