Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Replens or rephresh

Hi ladies,

first I want to give a quick intruduction about myself. My name is Franzi im 27 years old an I live in Germany with my husband and my 2 year old son!

I`m 11 weeks pregnant right now with my second after swaying for a girl, I was quite happy with my sway but now someone told me that it would have been better if
    I would have used Replens instead of Rephresh sanol because the ph of rephresh is 4,5 and it suppose to bringt your ph up to 4,5 , even if its under
    I used the whole tub of rephresh 5 hours befor our attemp .. and now I´m scared my ph was to high for a girl sway =( ( I never checked my ph afterwards)
    so have any of you any experince with either product and maybee even someone who had a girl while swaying with resphres??

Just for info here is the rest of my sway.... I also wanted to do a cut-off for the first few month of ttc but I felt pregnant on the first month trying with only a 1 - 1 1/2 day cutt - off =(

- I lost 6 kg right before and during ttc
    - I ate a very low fat , low everything diat and was a vegetarien
    - we only had sex that one time about 36 - 48 hours befor ovultion but my dh lowerd his spermcount the 3 days before by hand
    and I used a swaying technic from a german swaying board where you put in a diaphragma right befor and than you have sex and remove the diapghrama 4 hours
    after the attemp instead of the required 8 hours (this technic is suppose to lower sperm count alot and keep the sperm in the unfriendly envourment for a longer time)
    - didnt have the big o the last two weeks

I think thats about it... i was quite happy with my sway.. the only thing that makes me unhappy is the timing and that we used resphresh instead of replens...

whats your ladies opinions?

thank you. =)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and my symtomes so far a quite the same as with my son .. which makes me a bit unhopfull =(

ramzi says girl, it was right for my boy....

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a solid sway Please don't put much stock into ph levels there's actually an essay on ph in here but I don't know how to link. If you have time have a read it may be reassuring for you. Hope you hear pink!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WE have not gotten spectacular results with any of the jellies. They all seem about neutral.

please don't worry what people say about pH. It hasn't worked for us and we had so many opposites both boys that "should" have been girls, and girls that "should" have been boys with pH, that it became impossible for us to believe in it any more. I got a boy with a pH of 4.5 that never changed till I was pregnant!

Symptoms do not predict gender. Many of us had the same symptoms with different genders and different symptoms with the same gender.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Sounds like a solid sway Please don't put much stock into ph levels there's actually an essay on ph in here but I don't know how to link. If you have time have a read it may be reassuring for you. Hope you hear pink!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Pbn3 liked this post