Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face what my husband does/should do for our girl

Hello everyone!
    My husand and I ttc a girl for a while now and I wanted to share with you what he does so far and wanted to ask you if that is enough or what else you would recommend or let be!
    -he is wearing two pairs of brief underwear day and night :-)
    - he stopped working out in march 15 (very hard for him!)
    -he showers his jewels as hot as he can stand.
    - he eats less/less snacking
    - no red meat
    - no caffeine the week leading up to O
    He doesn't take any supplements, should he?

Thank you!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They say caffeine can help sway. I personally wouldn't have him give that up if he likes it. It would make me cranky. Haha.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He could do things like running or biking, drink soy milk, eat more omega 6 fats, have artificial sweetener. What supps he takes really depends on his health and age so Atomic can help you with that. My DH is doing peppermint tea and cranberry since he can't do LR. He's also been vegetarian for 4 months. There's also frequent release and abstaining but personally I think it just puts too much pressure on the guys. DH had a hard time with it and I'm fine with him giving that up. Really though your DH doesn't have to do anything at all to sway. A lot of ladies here have husbands that want no part in it but they still got girls.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks a lot!
    I can very much relate ksmom! My husband is not comfortable with all the "planning intercourse" so we don't do frequent, and he doesn't take hot bathes before. We try to keep it as natural as possible..
    Peppermint tea is good to sway girl?
    He goes running like once ever 2 weeks, I am not sure if he can increase that, no cycling..
    It is not a big deal for him to not drink his coffee for a week- I think caffeine raises testosterone and that is why we both shouldn't drink it? Or am I wrong there?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you been trying to conceive since March?? IF you've been TTC a while and not getting pregnant it is time to drop the tight underwear and the hot showers. YOu guys may be kiling off all the swimmers.

Jogging and biking have been shown in good studies to sway pink so this may be a compromise.

Caffeine was totally debunked as possibly swaying blue, and higher caff intake is getting good results for pink, so I would not have him avoid that. Doesn't help, may hurt.

Husbands do not need to do LE Diet with you. Going vegetarian may help as may simply cutting back on meat, but there is no known benefit for him to eating less cals and not snacking. Those thing are for you, not him, to do.

I cannot comment on what supps he might take because I do not know anything about his health, age, medical history, etc If you guys have been TTC since March I would not, not, not add in any sway supps for him at this point except possibly Olive Leaf Extract, and even that I am not prepared to sign off on for you guys without more info about health and so on
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydaughter View Post
    Thanks a lot!
    I can very much relate ksmom! My husband is not comfortable with all the "planning intercourse" so we don't do frequent, and he doesn't take hot bathes before. We try to keep it as natural as possible..
    Peppermint tea is good to sway girl?
    He goes running like once ever 2 weeks, I am not sure if he can increase that, no cycling..
    It is not a big deal for him to not drink his coffee for a week- I think caffeine raises testosterone and that is why we both shouldn't drink it? Or am I wrong there?
    The best study ever done on diet and swaying showed very clearly that caffeine had ZERO effect on gender ratio. This study unfortunately did not control for dose, and we have had good results with using more than mod. intake (like 3 cups coffee a day) as a pink sway tactic. It has gotten very good results for us and you are not helping your sway, and may even be hurting it, by dropping it. (IN addition to making yourselves miserable)

Don't add in peppermint tea if you've been TTC since March!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    He could do things like running or biking, drink soy milk, eat more omega 6 fats, have artificial sweetener. What supps he takes really depends on his health and age so Atomic can help you with that. My DH is doing peppermint tea and cranberry since he can't do LR. He's also been vegetarian for 4 months. There's also frequent release and abstaining but personally I think it just puts too much pressure on the guys. DH had a hard time with it and I'm fine with him giving that up. Really though your DH doesn't have to do anything at all to sway. A lot of ladies here have husbands that want no part in it but they still got girls.
    I can't sign off on any of those things for everyone though - some of those things are major no-nos for some men and so without more info, no one should just start giving all this stuff to hubby without doing the research to know if those things are right for him.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingofpinkafter2blue View Post
    They say caffeine can help sway. I personally wouldn't have him give that up if he likes it. It would make me cranky. Haha.
    Cardinal rule of swaying - if daddy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Atomic, those ladies here are so right!! You are amazing by coming back so soon and caring to all of us girls and ladies on here!
    I wrote another answer to you in the "Introduction" section on my Introduction-Post, we started the diet in april and were successful in sep. but lost the baby ..
    That's why we start all over and change plans and were so lucky to become part of this site now!
    But it is awesome to know, that my husband doesn't have to do all that much stuff! Because you are so right, if the husband is not happy the whole swaying doesn't work and is no fun at all!
    He will love to have coffee and wine, I don't know what fiber is?
    Best of wishes to you and your family!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and in case it matters, my husand is 34, healthy, tall, regular weight and did a spermigram that came back very very good..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast