Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

This whole cycle is a mess and I WAY messed up my sway...wanna cry...

Looking back at past cycles (since supps even) I O on day 13. Well this cycle I did'tn want to buy the expensive digital O tests again so I only had a few left from the month prior. I took one Friday Day 10, got a negative and saturday night day 11 and got a negative. We DTD night of day 11 and am of day 12. On day 13 when I thought I would have O'd I had a big temp spike. I figured I must have O'd early due to supps maybe. Temp went back down the next day but still kinda high. Everyone I asked figured I must have O'd so I went back on my chart a but watery cm so it would give me my crosshairs. After O I am usually terrible on my diet, I do over strict before O and then relax. I stop saw palmetto and I even stop all my rock salt lamps.
    Fast forward to now...late on my period, when I take away my "fake" watery cm on Day 12, it now has my Ovulating day 19. We did bd around that time, I know I o'd cause I thought we were done trying and in the TWW, no hot bath, no douche, no reprheash...nothing!!! No rock salt lamps, no hubby on licorce root...all of that out the window since I thought I was in the TWW. I know feel totally screwed! I could be pregnant...most likley with boy #5, or even if I am not it is now even longer till I get to try again and who knows what next cycle will look like. I have never had a long cycle...EVER! Sorry for all the missed spellings I just feel totally bummed, scared and freaking out now!!
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First, people get pregnant all the time with their DG with absolutely no swaying so there is always hope.

If you are pregnant, I hope it is the girl you have been trying for and if not, you can do better next month!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TBH it does look like you might have OVed on CD12 if your chart is triphasic...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you're so frustrated, Emmy. For what it's worth, my sway doesn't even include any of those things anymore, yet I still like to think my chance of a girl is good.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmmm...Emmy, is there a reason you keep taking vitex after you O? Maybe it's screwing your cycles up or worse, not allowing you to get pregnant. I also see the triphasic pattern and your temps in past cycles look like they are close in comparison.... I'd say there's a good chance you O'd on CD12 if you were checking other factors and it lined up-like cp and cm. If you just went on the temp spike...there's a good chance it wasn't o. I'm so sorry Emmy! I hope it all turns out exactly as you hoped for!!!xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No advice just wanted to give you a hug because I know how badly you must be feeling. Swaying can be so stressful!! I hope that the others are right and you did O on day 12, if not I still think you are in with a better chance than the rest of the population (who conceive 50% girls without trying every day) due to the effects of months of dieting and supps etc. Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hang in there! If you are pregnant, I hope it is the gender you want. If you aren't pregnant, hopefully you can sway next month.

Something similar happened to me this month, a month that I was not going to sway. We BD'd the day before or the day of ovulation. He pulled out, but I'm still freaking out because I ovulated 3 days earlier than I expected. I didn't have anything to douche with or repHresh either.

I also accidentally took vitex and SP today out of habit.

We can be very nervous 2WW buddies.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ladies. I do take the vitex all the way through. Everyone you talk to says different things about vitex, some say take it only af to o, some take till the end of the frist trimester and swear it helps avoid miscarriage. My midwife said she thought I would be fine with either, she has had clients take it both ways, so I chose the later. Just my personal choice. I have a history of miscarriage so I thought it might help. I really doubt now that I ovulated day 12, that would put me 16 dpo now and I ave never had an lp that long. I must have O'd late around Day 19, going by temps which is really i got now, I am terrible at CM and I was not taking opks cause I thought I already O'd. It is in god's hands now and if I am so be it and if not..on to next month I guess. I guess this teaches me a lessen on lightening up on my diet in the TWW!
    Tiffany. Due 10/12/14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have any advice either but big {hugs}.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmy2012 View Post
    Thanks Ladies. I do take the vitex all the way through. Everyone you talk to says different things about vitex, some say take it only af to o, some take till the end of the frist trimester and swear it helps avoid miscarriage. My midwife said she thought I would be fine with either, she has had clients take it both ways, so I chose the later. Just my personal choice. I have a history of miscarriage so I thought it might help. I really doubt now that I ovulated day 12, that would put me 16 dpo now and I ave never had an lp that long. I must have O'd late around Day 19, going by temps which is really i got now, I am terrible at CM and I was not taking opks cause I thought I already O'd. It is in god's hands now and if I am so be it and if not..on to next month I guess. I guess this teaches me a lessen on lightening up on my diet in the TWW!
    Tiffany, have you taken a pg test yet??? That chart looks triphasic and preggo to me.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast