Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying after a miscarriage

I was wondering if it's safe to start swaying right after a miscarriage or is it better to wait a little while? I'll need at least 6 weeks for the diet and supplements before we can start actually ttc but I didn't want to do those too soon when my body is already going through a lot. I just miscarried today but the thought of trying again (and swaying this time) makes me feel a lot better. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    12/2006 2/2009 1/2010 11/2010 9/2011 12/2011

Baby Boy #4! Can't wait to meet our little Pumpkin!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I m/c July 17th and started swaying right away, I believe vitex helped me ovulate and af started Aug 21st when I started ttcing which from m/c to ovulation day is 6wks so I was cutting close, now I don't know if its okay, I just did it anyway may want to stay away from cranberry and aspirin (blood thinners) until your done bleeding, gl and sorry for your loss
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to hear that Many hugs coming your way!

The good news is cycle after m/c sways pink, but if you feel that would be too much for you atm, wait few cycles until you feel better
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know the answer but I wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear your news. Try again when you feel ready! x
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLittleCritters View Post
    I was wondering if it's safe to start swaying right after a miscarriage or is it better to wait a little while? I'll need at least 6 weeks for the diet and supplements before we can start actually ttc but I didn't want to do those too soon when my body is already going through a lot. I just miscarried today but the thought of trying again (and swaying this time) makes me feel a lot better. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    First of all, I'm SO sorry.

Whether or not you TTC immediatley is entirely at your discretion. It is believed that the cycle after a miscarriage sways strongly pink (and there is some good science in mice and rats that indicates this to be true, at least for them) so it may be that even if you have not been able to do the diet for 6 weeks (or at all) that it's still a good idea to go ahead and get pg once your body is able to.

I agree that vitex may be a good idea, though I would prob. stay away from saw palmetto, cran, and baby aspirin because they might increase your bleeding and make it take longer to O again.

If you want to try a relaxed version of the Low Everything diet, cutting back on protein and fat a little bit while still keeping your cals at 2200 or so, that is fine.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ