Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TIMING ??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TIMING ??

Hi everyone , this is my first time posting and would love some input into my sway, i have 4 boys last pregnancy i swayed with TBM and that failed and resulted in TWIN boys, this really is my last chance and the one thing that is killing me is timing , i have been on the diet for 5 months and only taking 30,000mgcranberry and folic acid (dont believe in the CAL/MAG supps,as i took them when i conceived my twin boys),i also take Zyrtec and have Equal sugar in everything .
    I have gone down to 53 kg ,and people are starting to coment how skinny i am ,and wonder what is wrong, I dont think i can stay on it much longer, ive been doing 0+12 for the last 4 months and no BFP but in saying that i think im missing the egg all together, my husband also works away 3 weeks of the month so getting him home when i need is hard ,this cycle he is home the day before O till 3 days after and i am soooo tempted just to BD through O but am scared that it will be the downfall to my sway,i also really believe in the moon signs as all my boys were conceived under male signs and i am ovulating this month when the moon is under a female sign so this month is perfect, so i guess i would really love to hear everyones opinion on the importance of TIMING , should i just go for it and BD through O ??????

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 4boys, Welcome to you. As far as timing goes, from personal experience I have concieved all 3 of my daughters very close to or right on Ovulation. Im really starting to think timing is not important but thats just my opinion
    3 beautiful daughters.
    !st cycle microdose lupron flare . No transfer
    2nd cycle antagonist. 450 gonal f,4x menopur, saizen, cetrotide NT again
    Swayed in early 2012 and thank you god my baby boy came to me
    Thank you GD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your reply fourblessings, its nice to hear girls can be conceived near or on O Day

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would go for it as I don't believe timing sways that much and everything else is in your favour, I think you hav a great sway, gl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't worry at all about a cut-off or O+12 either. You've done great on the diet which I believe to be far more important! Are you going to be able to manage a decent abstainance or frequent release with DH being away? Have you been using any gels or douches?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks everyone ,Yes zanacal it will be 2 and a bit weeks abtainance this cycle, ive given him scrict orders of NO release while he is working away ,because when all of our boys were conceived we were having frequent sex ,daily sometimes twice daily,and i really think my DH testosterone increased because of it so im really just doing opposite to what i did then, and i use SYLK with every BD , but no douche anymore , i kept getting pain and spotting from it so i dropped it from my sway.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe in timing either, I got one son conceived 4 day cutoff(4 days before o) another with a 3day cutoff and then I got one conceived o+12, so 3 of them supposedly in girl territory, (the other we bd through o) so I don't think timing is all that important, I believe most agree its the diet that's most important, gl
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds fab - good luck!

I think (strictly speaking!) that if you're combining abstaining with frequent BDing (I think that's what you're saying?) you should have your DH release twice each day after the first post-abstainance BD but only use the second 'batch' (so maybe release in the am and BD in the pm). Up to you of course, but if you're worried about BDing through O that might make you feel better if DH is up for it!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    zanacal his flight arrives late the night before i O and by the time we get home from airport ect ect we wont BD till the next morning (O day) so we only really have day of O ,kids are at school so i can BD throughout the day or do you think i should do it different, im really needing to get pregnant asap because i really cant stay on the diet much longer . My diet amounts to NO breakfast , greek yogurt and strawberries with equal for lunch ,and milkshake with raspberries ,skim milk and equal for dinner and raw green beans as a snack ,and twice a week i will have pasta with chicken ,leek, green beans ,unsalted butter and parmesan for lunch instead of yogurt and its KILLING ME ,so not how i usually eat, my usual diet is very italian,lots of olive oil ,garlic,tomatoes ect ect

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh OK, I thought you were going to start BDing a few days before O.

We just had our first attempt this month and we DTD once on O day so I'm with you on that one! As for DTD more than once, I think that has to be your call. We didn't DTD again (DH wanted to do it a second time that day!) because I was worried about increasing 'my' sperm count but this was only our first month and you may feel differently a few months in. Perhaps if you want to have more than one attempt you could do it once in the morning, then release without BDing then do it again in the evening?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast