Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

"lazy" or last minute Girl Sway?

Hello!

So the plan was to start TTC in May, after we got our personalized plan. Well, we found out that my husband is going to be traveling a lot starting Mid February-august/sept. Well, I started my period Sunday, on my own!!! (I have PCOS). My RE said I could start clomid tonight with hopes of getting pregnant this month. My husbands new work schedule will only have him home on the weekends, so making TTC rather difficult.

My husband really leans girl. After two boys, now I honestly prefer another boy, just because 1.) My niece is hell on wheels 2.) I know boys 100% and connect better with them. But my husband lights up around little girls.

Is there a way to do a lazy/last min sway?

Me: I've gained about 5 lbs randomly, even on an LE diet. Thyroid being checked Friday.
    -No breakfast, very light lunch. Lunch is usually lettuce wraps, or turkey wrap. Normal dinner. No red meat. 90% chicken, or ground turkey. I have a mostly vegetarian diet. NO milk, or yogurt. NO ice cream (Lactose intolerant)

Clomid 50mg

I have been taking sudafed, because I have had a killer ass sinus infection that won't go away.

Supps: Cranberry because of kidneys, but stopped in November because I read it can hurt CM while TTC.

I drink coffee, not soda.

Using OPKs is hard, I have positive ones all month long.

DH: Lots of coffee

recently lost 5-10 lbs

Walks alot, very active.

High meat diet, low dairy as well.

Supps: None.

Any chance? Or just tell him to suck it up and accept his house full of penis?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you on the pcos version of LE?

Clomid is great for swaying. Stick to one attempt in the fertile period and that will also give you more sway points.

I think that gives you a reasonable 'lazy' sway so it is worth a shot.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think just regular. I only got a PCOS DX bc the dr wasnt sure. My only PCOS symptom is no periods. My sugars run on average 60-70 before meal and after around 90. I always run on the low side.

4. Thanks Funkyfry thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Clomid is one of the best things you can do so you have that working for you!

I would have you guys do every 4 days because I want you in with a viable attempt. If you want even better odds of conception but possibly better chance of a boy, do every 3 days instead.

I am not a fan of Sudafed so I'd lay off it if you can stand it. DO NOT mix Sudafed and cranberry and I wouldn't have you doing either with Clomid.

I do think the alternate diets are indicated for you, that's usually what I do when someone gains weight for no apparent reason on LE and given your medical history as well, I'd have put you on the alt diet BUT the interesting thing is that you've apparently Oed and gotten AF so things may be heading in the right direction anyway. It's probably not enough time to change your diet all around and if this is working for you, I'd prob. just keep doing it for now, I like that you're still eating meat, that is good for PCOS. IF you can eat eggs I would have them 4-6 per week to be sure you're giving your body enough to ovulate with.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Clomid is one of the best things you can do so you have that working for you!

I would have you guys do every 4 days because I want you in with a viable attempt. If you want even better odds of conception but possibly better chance of a boy, do every 3 days instead.

I am not a fan of Sudafed so I'd lay off it if you can stand it. DO NOT mix Sudafed and cranberry and I wouldn't have you doing either with Clomid.

I do think the alternate diets are indicated for you, that's usually what I do when someone gains weight for no apparent reason on LE and given your medical history as well, I'd have put you on the alt diet BUT the interesting thing is that you've apparently Oed and gotten AF so things may be heading in the right direction anyway. It's probably not enough time to change your diet all around and if this is working for you, I'd prob. just keep doing it for now, I like that you're still eating meat, that is good for PCOS. IF you can eat eggs I would have them 4-6 per week to be sure you're giving your body enough to ovulate with.
    Funny thing is, I added Eggs in December ( I read it was good for PCOS) So I got organic eggs, and eat them about 5 times a week. Very little cereal. NO soda, so made healthier choices.

My period was only 3 days late, so I am thinking I may have ovulated!

I cut the sudafed out today, i am miserable, but can I do anti allergy medicine? Or just suffer until my next cycle comes?

Can I asked again why the every 4 days? Is it for better sperm? Or so it falls into the one attempt. I am starting to believe the more than one attempt=boy method! My friend went for the every 4 days, got an pos. OPK 2 days after DTD and went for it again...Boy!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, any certain position? And orgasm ok?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Felecia. Every 4 days BD is meant to be a more relaxed approached for ladies who don't want to be stressed with OPK tests. I'm not sure how it effects DHs but I know that BD every 3 days is more boy friendly. For girl swaying positions with shallow penetration are best - so missionary, or woman on top or spooning with man behind are some good ones. And no orgasm for the woman, as that can affect the ph apparently, although I'm sure there's plenty of women who have had the Big O and still conceived daughters. Good luck with your girl sway.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, looking back with both boys we had sex several times within that fertile period. Every other day at least. First son I had the big O, the second did not. So that would make sense. Thank you!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Correction on the Sudafed - lay off it around ovulation. I don't think it's safe for women but if you're dying, you're dying.

Antihistamines are safer than Sudafed, but really do cut odds of conception on the Clomid too far for my liking. Again, I'd skip it around ovulation and I don't like you guys using anything drying like Sudafed or antihistamine AFTER attempt. The little bean needs fluid to move through and implant in the uterus.

The every 4 days is for a few different reasons. For the sway, it's an effortless, stress-free way of ensuring you're in with one attempt in fertile window, and when OPK don't work for ya, it's pretty much the only game in town on that because as you know O can move up, down, and all around. Sex every 4 days means there's always SOMETHING there lying in wait, you never miss O, and it also ensures hubby has a nice amount of healthy sperm. Additionally, we have a study that shows better rates of conception with regular exposure to hubby's semen so it's better for conception too.

12. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The big O thing probably doens't make a heck of a lot of difference, that's theoretical more than anything. We've done polls on it and while I do think there's a trend where moms who have boys, are more "orgasmy" overall there are still plenty of moms with all girls who always have them, some moms of boys who don't, and it's not such a clear relationship as you might think, becuase it may be more that having a lot of sex hormones working for you both makes it easier to O, have a higher sex drive, and coincidentally have more boys as well - it may not be that O's make boys, but some other factor makes both a higher sex drive and also more boys. (hope that makes sense)

I had one when I got my daughter. THey also may boost odds of conception, so there's that.

14. Likes maidentomother, 1moregirl liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast