Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

less CM in the morning?

(TMI) I always find I'm pretty dry when I first get up in the morning, and it's not until after lunch that I notice more CM when I wipe.

I wonder... if that means that mornings are a naturally better time for me to BD to sway pink, or if it means that the CM is still in there just takes its time to work its way down?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure but interesting question! I always find (TMI!) that a fair bit comes out in the morning and I get drier as the day goes on.
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im the same ! A lot less CM in morning . But I don't know if it's better to try on the morning or not. I only have girls but we did it at night for all .lol
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe something to do with gravity - I barely have anything at night when I have AF either!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    (TMI) I always find I'm pretty dry when I first get up in the morning, and it's not until after lunch that I notice more CM when I wipe.

I wonder... if that means that mornings are a naturally better time for me to BD to sway pink, or if it means that the CM is still in there just takes its time to work its way down?
    The CM is still in there and in fact, it might be MORE than normal because gravity hasn't dispersed it yet. (like how sometimes when a person wakes up in the morning during AF and nothing is there but take a couple steps and there she is with a vengeance)

However, if you were to do a J and D after a morning BD and remove most of the semen, that might be a good idea for your sway because the semen will keep maximum numbers of sperm alive, then once the sperm make it to the cervix, the extra CM will help more of it to survive. Whereas if you actually had little/no CM up inside, you might need the semen on the scene to help keep enough sperm to survive to make it into the cervix, where most of them aren't going to make it to the egg due to the lack of CM.

Some say mornings are better for BD pink because testosterone is lowest, but there's info that points both directions on that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ