Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Need advice ttc girl and fsh injections

I went back to have a scan a Friday, and there was no sign that anything had happened in the 2 weeks prior or any wing of anything happening soon, so the decision was made to bring this cycle to an end. I was give some to take twice an day for 5 days, which I finished yesterday, now I'm waiting for af to arrive.
    I have to have a baseline scan while af is visiting. Once that is done I will be reciving fsh injections called gonal f 450 and will be recieving the lowest dose to start with. And the trigger shot to make me release the egg/s. We will probably be looking to do our 1st attempt in about 15days. Hopefully this is it now and I will be back with some good news soon

I would like some advice please from anyone who has had fsh injections and swayed girl.

Also should I continue e4d bd with out any protection or should I e4d with protection and leave it for one shot once I recived the trigger shot? Should that one attempt be on the day I recieve the trigger shot or 36 hours after or do I do e4d without protection and extra attempt 36 hours after?

Sorry I have so many questions!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am doing Clomid plus low dose Gonal-F injections this cycle. I think you should definitely BD E4D bc even with a trigger O can be unpredictable. Fx for us both!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

3. Thanks Beautifulrainbow thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you take both clomid and gonal together? I would like to take clomid as it has a girl sway but then will it sway girl in me as I don't respond to it?
    I got low 25mg dose of clomid still left in my drawer, Im also scared with the fsh it may then work and I get more than 3 follicles developing and then this cycle will be a no go too.

Also what is it like injecting, the nurse said its just like an insulin pen, well I got the fsh pen today and the needles are twice as long as my son's insulin pen needles, I'm scared!
    Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; March 16th, 2016 at 11:40 AM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. It should be a similar size and gauge as the insulin. Very small. What daily dosage are you on?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

6. Thanks Beautifulrainbow, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They're often used together. I am also on 25mg Clomid. It WILL still sway pink for you. It could increase follicle numbers, so I'd ask your dr as they may adjust the injects as a result.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

8. Thanks Beautifulrainbow, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The injections are virtually painless. Super easy.

My Ovulation Chart

10. Thanks Beautifulrainbow thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Hi there. It should be a similar size and gauge as the insulin. Very small. What daily dosage are you on?
    I'm not sure yet because all I can remember them saying is I will be starting on a low dose. I take the pen back to the clinic and the will teach me the dose and how to inject when I have my baseline scan.
    This is what I have
    image.jpg
    Last edited by Beautifulrainbow; March 16th, 2016 at 04:50 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    They're often used together. I am also on 25mg Clomid. It WILL still sway pink for you. It could increase follicle numbers, so I'd ask your dr as they may adjust the injects as a result.

Do you still take it cycle day 2-6 with gonal?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took Clomid 3-7 by itself the cycle before last, this time I'm doing Clomid 1-5, Gonal 3-5. I'm starting earlier to try to bring O forward, plus my AF came in the evening so my CD1 is almost like CD2. I've seen people take Clomid starting anywhere between CD1-5 for 2-8 days in a row, in combination with 2-8 days of injections. Usually there is at least 1 day of Clomid/Gonal overlap or the injections start 1-2 days after the last Clomid dose. I'm sure there have been other patterns but those are what I have seen,

My Ovulation Chart

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1000% you MUST DTD every 4 days without protection plus one at trigger OR if you want to up odds of conception further, e3d plus one.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Thanks Beautifulrainbow thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast