Thread: New pink swayer

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New pink swayer

Hello everyone. I joined a few weeks ago and have been trying to read lots to put together a sway plan TTC girl.

I have two boys already, DH has a daughter from a previous relationship and my youngest son has been recently diagnosed with ASD so swaying feels of increasing importance to me.

We have been TTC already for four cycles using shettles, cut off 2 days pre ov, no female orgasm, missionary with shallow release.

I have tried to put together a plan which will be acceptable to myself and DH. I'm overweight and I think the diet will be the toughest part. I already don't eat red meat but will try and be predominantly vegetarian.

In addition we will try:
    My diet to include diet drinks, pasta, cheese. Skipping breakfast
    Supplements: calcium, magnesium, cranberry, folic acid, saw palmetto
    Liquorice root, cranberry and calcium for DH
    abstain for 7 days before BD at O+12, hot bath beforehand for DH, sudafed for me, missionary position and no female orgasm
    Lime douche afterwards.

I tend to get a positive OPK at 11 days so should I BD day 13? How long after this attempt can we BD as normal for the rest of the month?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!
    I too have some weight to lose so I'm really trying the cardio for 60 minutes 5-6 days per week. I think 7 days is best but I need a day off! Exercise is getting really great results apparently so if you can add that in, it would be a good addition to your sway.

I'm sure I read somewhere that O+12 has been shown not to work but I don't know exactly where I read that. There is so much info on here that I end up forgetting where things are! lol One attempt in the fertile period does work so most people are DTD every 4 days from the end of AF. That way, you can always be sure to have that one attempt in the fertile window. If OPKs are reliable for you, you can do one attempt at the first positive. So if you always get a positive on CD 11, then I would say you should BD on CD 11. Stick with every 4 days after that so you don't wind up with 2 attempts which sways a little blue. In any case, Shettles doesn't work. That's definitely been proven.

Are you planning to add coffee or alcohol? Those are two things that I've added as well. Diet is most important for sure. Even if you can just do a few things. I haven't been strict on diet but I've lowered my calories overall, stopped eating breakfast and stopped snacking between meals.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you bump this for me as I'm out of time except for quickie questions???

Welcome btw!!!

NO Sudafed for you, it may cause strokes in young women esp. when taken along with cran and saw palmetto
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ