Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just want to keep him happy :'( :'(

My amazing hubby has 4 boys all up. (Two of them are mine) and together we had a wee girl but she was born sleeping :'( He Is up and down about having another however I so desperately want to have ONE more and make it a girl. Not just for me, but for him! He LOVES his boys but you can tell he is longing for that wee daddys girl that he thought he was going to have.... Please can someone tell me how we can make this happen. Im not into all the different links and hard core diets. I just want to to the main sways and just see what happens, nature will take its course ofcoruse. Just want are the major points, the foods. the "sex timing" I have to do, to make my amazing husbands dreams come true (And mine also)

p.s - our boys are all incredible wouldn't change them for the world

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The basic tactics are LE diet.
    Low everything. Keep low on fat and proteïne.
    Cardio 60min 5/6 days a week
    Having sex only once in the fertile window.

I believe those are the Strongerst factors of swaying.

I'm sorry you lost Your girl
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really appreciate your comment thank you so so much. Can you please tell me how I know to keep low on protein. When looking at packet stuff what is the maximum it should be for the girl diet?? Thank You again

4. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mumma View Post
    I really appreciate your comment thank you so so much. Can you please tell me how I know to keep low on protein. When looking at packet stuff what is the maximum it should be for the girl diet?? Thank You again
    The easiest way is to really just cut out/reduce meat in your diet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The regular LE Diet if you do not have any sugar issues are 40-50 protein and 30-60 fat.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    (2004) : (2006) : (2007) : (2010) (2013)
    (2018) (2018) (2019)
    (2020)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LE Diet 12 weeks or longer plus fiber, alcohol and coffee. Cardio exercise 60 min a day 6-7 days a week. One attempt in fertile window (regardless of timing). Clomid or Femara if you can get it. These are the handful of things that are really seeming to work. THe rest of it is not working and cutting odds of conception. If you focus on those things you have a good chance.

There are no magic foods. It's the overall nutrient content of your diet that matters and not a magic food.

I understand you just want someone to tell you what to do and eat but that doesn't work. People are too different and it is simply impossible. We do have the Custom Plans where I figure it all out for you or you can just keep asking questions till it falls into place. (which it will.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's actually really easy. I put a lot of info in the essays because people want it that way but the core is very simple.

For regular LE Diet you need to eat 40-50 g protein a day (if you have PCOS, insulin resistance, or more than 50 lbs. to lose you can up this to 50-60)

30-60 g fat from mostly vegetable sources (like canola oil or corn oil) (PCOS, IR, etc should have more like 50-60 g)

1500-1800 cals a day for most people. (people who lose weight super fast, are exercising a lot, are tall, or breastfeeding up to 1800-2000, people who are very petite and only eat 1500 a day normally, who have very severe PCOS, and those with more than 50 lbs to lose drop to 1200-1500)

Low carb vegetables are free and unlimited you can have as much as you want. For fruit and higher carb veg like potatoes, count calories only but they are free for fat/protein.

You need to get a minimum of 2500 mg potasium a day. This is not for your sway, it's for your health as you can actually die if you cut back on potassium beyond this point.

That's it. Beyond that you have freedom to eat the foods YOU like and are used to. It's a lot less complicated than people think it is.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ