Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Had a dream I had twin boys last night.

Last night I had a very vivid dream. I dreamnt that I did not know what I was having and delivered twin boys. In the dream I was very freaked out and could not even look when they held them up. I kept trying to go back to the dream and change the outcome. I can't stop thinking about it this morning.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww, shouldihope, HUGS. The dreams while pg can be so disturbing when they are about your baby. I kept having dreams something was physically wrong with my LO, and even though it is just a dream ... it's unsettling. Lola made a great point though about how dreams are more often about our fears than they are about truthfully predicting the future. FX you feel better soon ... and maybe dream tonight about having a healthy baby girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been having horrible dreams as well! I have a recurring dream that really scares- I go and have IVF to get my long awaited for girl. At 18w we go for a scan and there are 3 babies inside of me- 2 boys and 1 girl. For the remainder of the dream I cry and try to figure out which one of the boys we are going to terminate! OMG
    (If I had triplet boys inside of me right now there is no way we would ever terminate, ever!)
    It was so horrific and I've woken up crying every time I have this dream. I thought it was some sort of sign that I'm having multiples but I'm pretty sure by how I'm measuring, that it's a singleton inside of me
    Big hugs to you Mama xoxo I hope you have sweet dreams from here on in
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, shouldihope, I think dreams are about working through our worries/fears and not an indication of future events, that's certainly been true for me! Big hugs and happy dreams to you! X

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is for sure a worry/fear. Friends and family have joked about that happening when we mentioned wanting a girl. I know I have been anxious and nervous about every symptom and every aspect of our sway. If only I did not care like with the first pregnancy. I was excited either way. It is going to be the longest wait of my life I think. Thanks for hearing me out. Know one else gets it and if I said it they woul probably think it was funny. It is hard to have sooooo much emotion wrapped up in it and not share it openly.
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My pregnancy with ds1 was horrible, I had extreme all day sickness was hospitalized for dehydration, then in 2nd trimester hospitalized for preterm labor and puked the entire pregnancy and was tortured at night with a vivid dream about giving birth to a puppy lol I was so upset that I had to do pregnancy all over again because I wanted a real boy not a puppy it was so goofy, I would wake up crying, and then with ds3 I had a vivd dream I was having twin girls, and even dh had a dream we were having twin girls, and nope just one boy and then ds4 was one boy, its weird how dreams can seem so real while pregnant
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh (((hugs))) hun. I always have the most bizzare pregnancy dreams. They are so vivid, but that doesn't make them right I think our worry/fear influences a lot. Keep sharing, this is a safe place to do so!
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With ds1 I had thevsame dream for weeks, I dreamt I could hear a baby crying and when I found him he was made of stone, it was horrible!! Obviously worried I wouldn't be able to cope with a baby!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pregnancy dreams are absolutely crazy and so vivid. They make you wonder what is reality and what is not when you wake up. XX-The puppey dream is funny now but probably not when you were going through it. Sorry you had such a difficult pregnancy. Skrimpy- I love that I can share on here without fear that people will think I am horrible and ungrateful. It does help. Swish-that dream would freak me out. Really appeeciate your suport ladies.
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    {hugs} I find being pregnant exhausting because I don't ever feel like I get a proper night's sleep - every time I wake up (and it's lots!) I'm in the middle of some crazy, vivid dream and then because I'm awake I have to wee and then I fall straight back into another freaky dream ... I'm glad when it's morning and I can get up!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast