Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks chocolate...I hope you're right!! Reckon we've gone too early this time. First attempt on first flashing smiley, CB for anyone using those. I'm now on day 3 of flashing smiley, so no peak yet. So desperate to see that still smiley! My body gives me no ovulation clues so I'm keen to know if I'm ovulating (whilst trying to stay calm, maintain my inner zen ;-) ) !!

Need to get back on the exercise this morning after yesterdays skiving!

Happy exercising ladies, sparkly pink dust to all!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck GlitterMouse, getting a flashing smiley face for three to four days is normal for me, are you doing e4d? I wouldn't worry about having a day off from excercising Hun enjoy it, I do!

5 HT cycles all BFN

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Frilly Lady View Post
    Good luck GlitterMouse, getting a flashing smiley face for three to four days is normal for me, are you doing e4d? I wouldn't worry about having a day off from excercising Hun enjoy it, I do!
    Hey Frilly, thanks for info re.flashing smileys. I've only just started using them- about £100 for 60 tests urgh! But cheaper than high tech! Am I supposed to dtd on flashing smiley or still smiley? Gonna need to be super (pink!) spermies to last this long until ovulation!!

I'm not doing e4d are you? I'm gonna revert to that if no joy after using 60 tests! Loads of luck for your attempt, how you feeling about things?

I managed an hours cardio this morning so back on board! Just been feeling so rough this week with terrible tummy cramps.

Hope everyone else has managed their 60 today xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did 55; I just didn't have it in me. I'm so out of kilt this week, not feeling right at all but I think a combo of post ov/pre af and night shifts/extreme lack of sleep legs and hips are achey, banging head this morning, soooo tired and a head cold to boot! All I want to do is eat everything in sight which really isn't helping in my resolve! Help!!!!x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PS glitter mouse - I haven't a clue on smileys/ov as just doing e4d...

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3'sacharm View Post
    I did 55; I just didn't have it in me. I'm so out of kilt this week, not feeling right at all but I think a combo of post ov/pre af and night shifts/extreme lack of sleep legs and hips are achey, banging head this morning, soooo tired and a head cold to boot! All I want to do is eat everything in sight which really isn't helping in my resolve! Help!!!!x
    OMG 3... are you me?!! Exactly what you said! Are you in the 2ww? I'm dead achey, legs, hips, tummy. Have you had an attempt this cycle? How long have you been going? I've been doing LE and exercise since first week of January and have lost 2 stone so lowest adult weight now. Do you think the regime is taking its toll on us?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No GlitterMouse I'm not doing e4d just once when I get a positive test. I use a Clearblue monitor which shows the same sort if thing as the smiley face, I get a low, medium which is the same as a flashing face and then a picture of an egg which would be your still smiley face and that's when I dtd. I'm also using some cheap tests from Amazon that can be used throughout the day and they pick my o up much better! Like you I will do e4d further down the line if needs be. I'm feeling a little apprehensive about our first try but also just want to get started now.

Did my hour of cardio today, I've started to listen to audio books when I'm on the treadmill which makes the time fly as I'm concentrating on the story.

5 HT cycles all BFN

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to clarify Frilly, are you dtd when you see the egg? so I should dtd when I get a still smiley? Which cheaper internet sticks do you use?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're all doing great ladies. I did my 60min of cardio today and I'm taking tomorrow off. My DS2 has a check-up and I have to have my vitamin D levels checked again.

I just got a faint BFP yesterday. I can't believe it! It's kinda funny- you can read my post in the May 2ww thread if you're curious.

I'll still exercise, since I don't want to gain too much weight, and I don't want to get GD or pre-eclampsia as I'm 36.

I can't stop laughing. My DH is going to FREAK out, haha!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    You're all doing great ladies. I did my 60min of cardio today and I'm taking tomorrow off. My DS2 has a check-up and I have to have my vitamin D levels checked again.

I just got a faint BFP yesterday. I can't believe it! It's kinda funny- you can read my post in the May 2ww thread if you're curious.

I'll still exercise, since I don't want to gain too much weight, and I don't want to get GD or pre-eclampsia as I'm 36.

I can't stop laughing. My DH is going to FREAK out, haha!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    Congratulations xx I missed that on the other thread looking forward to you joining us in the dd group.xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

11. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast