Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    The chances of exercise for me in the mornings are slim-to-none too . I do mind right before bed most days, walking on the elliptical. I aim for 60 minutes and sometimes do 50. Does it make a huge difference if the exercises in the morning? I hope not but regardless I've just got to do it when I can. How are you all staying motivated? I keep trying to think of the healthier weight range I want before pregnancy and the possibility of a girl.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    The proslect of upping my chances for a girl and losing weight are my motivators

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Likes Noemi2017, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im running and walking 60min every morning already 1 yearit became my life style and i llke it. My motivation is be slim and desire of baby girl.
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

4. Likes gafan liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi WeezieWoozles! I wanted to message you as I remember reading about your failed HRC attempt and your DH had lots of xx but it just didn’t happen that time and my heart really went out to you at the time! I’m so happy that you got your DD! Congratulations on your baby girl!! Wonderful!!
    I’m trying again I have 3DS and am adding exercise to this sway, was really good for about 6 weeks then a week away I didn’t have access to gym and then children starting back at school and me new job so it’s bern 3 weeks break now- eek! Back to it today!
    (I don’t know why it’s put my comment here?? but hey hope all our dreams come true)
    Last edited by AlliBalli11; September 20th, 2018 at 09:16 AM.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to pop in here and say that while I didn't include a strict exercise regimen in my other 2 sways I am doing it this time. My mom just recently has been diagnosed with being borderline diabetic. She has to track her blood sugar every morning and has discovered that while it usually is in the high 120's when waking up or even 130's, when she exercises the day before it is between 100-110. This is even when she had something like pizza the night before. I guess it really does make a difference. I'm a believer now.
    Proud mama to 6 beautiful boys and finally 1 little girl! Praying for just one more girl 💝

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Above all else, the exercise has been consistently high results. Not a magic bullet, but for anyone who has gotten boys without exercise, it's a great thing to add in!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Likes HappyShiny liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there a point where it's too much cardio? I have been doing 60 minutes of power walking every day but now feel so good after im craving more so I upped it to 80 minutes. I will up it a little more too in a couple weeks closer to our first attempt. I normally hate exercise so this is crazy.
    Proud mama to 6 beautiful boys and finally 1 little girl! Praying for just one more girl 💝

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Man! I am new here and want to start swaying girl before #2, but it seems like the odds are against me! I'm petite, eat low calories generally, love me some pasta, run half marathons (ok used to), and am vegetarian... with one wonderful little boy. Excited for some motivational support and study-based education before I get started though! Keep it up, ladies! I am a natural couch potato who stopped running and am psyched that there is a good reason to get back into it. Will be a whole different game with an anti-jogging stroller toddler though!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as you're not losing too much weight too quickly and your cycle stays regular, 80 minutes is fine (don't up it right before attempt though because you can end up delyaing ovulation that way)

The main concern is that exercise can be kind of addictive, there's a kind of eating disorder where people start exercising more and more so I'd just draw the line at 80 or 90 min. and no more than that.

14. Thanks Shenanigans thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, I recently had a m/c and from being pregnant I gained ten pounds because I was underweight. I want to start working out again, to clear my mind. I don’t plan on trying again till end of the year. So if I want to do my exercises of squats and weights how long before restarting the le diet in full effect to drop the work outs. I just plan on do some work outs here and there till Summer, then mostly cardio for Summer. Since I’ll be busy when all four kids are at home. But for now, I need something to do to help me clear my mind.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 weeks before TTC for exercise changes.

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast