Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterMouse View Post
    Thanks beautiful, makes me feel better! Hope to be in your shoes soon. How you doing hun? How far along now? xx
    The sickness is starting to go I hope but every time I think it's going it comes back with a vengeance!
    I'm 9+4 and I finally have my booking in with my midwife on Sunday.
    I cannot wait for you to get you bfp. Hopefully you can join us in the same due date group.
    Thanks beautiful, makes me feel better! Hope to be in your shoes soon. How you doing hun? How far along now? xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hun, oh me too. I'd love to join you over there!! I'm sorry if you've said this before (I'm sure you have!!) my brain isn't the same since doing LE (!) but did you use opks? e4d? how many attempts until you got your bfp?
    xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've lost all exercise motivation :-( Af is around the corner and I won't exercise during those 3 ish days and haven't done any today or yesterday so will probably have 5 or 6 days off of it. Trying to compensate by having less cals, not that I know that will help

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
    I've lost all exercise motivation :-( Af is around the corner and I won't exercise during those 3 ish days and haven't done any today or yesterday so will probably have 5 or 6 days off of it. Trying to compensate by having less cals, not that I know that will help

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    On the days leading up to af my will power on everything was gone too. Maybe something happens in our bodies that is making all of us feel like that

5. Likes chocolate liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hun, oh me too. I'd love to join you over there!! I'm sorry if you've said this before (I'm sure you have!!) my brain isn't the same since doing LE (!) but did you use opks? e4d? how many attempts until you got your bfp?
    xxx
    I did start with opks I struggled to get a positive one. on the month I went with fsh injections i did not test using opk Until the evening I was going to going to take the trigger shot to makes sure I had not had the lh surge. We did do e4d plus and extra one on o morning because we really wanted to catch the egg.
    I should be having a scan in the next 3 weeks maybe I can get a nub shot. I will have a gender scan in 7weeks hopefully. So I will let you know how my sway went.
    I have had 2 gender dreams I really hope they are right! The only other time I had a gender dream was with my 2nd son and it was correct!
    Have you had any attempts yet?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautifulrainbow View Post
    I did start with opks I struggled to get a positive one. on the month I went with fsh injections i did not test using opk Until the evening I was going to going to take the trigger shot to makes sure I had not had the lh surge. We did do e4d plus and extra one on o morning because we really wanted to catch the egg.
    I should be having a scan in the next 3 weeks maybe I can get a nub shot. I will have a gender scan in 7weeks hopefully. So I will let you know how my sway went.
    I have had 2 gender dreams I really hope they are right! The only other time I had a gender dream was with my 2nd son and it was correct!
    Have you had any attempts yet?

Oh, I'm so excited for you beautiful, I really hope you've caught a pink one!! Looking forward to seeing the nub shot-try and get a good one! I've had one attempt this month but I'm not very hopeful as it was at high fertility on cb opk and not on peak. tbh I didn't really know what I was doing!!!

chocolate, I feel just like you, although not just at af but most of the time!! Getting a bit over it all now! Stay strong girl and hold your nerve. I'm sure big fat pink bfp's are heading our way soon!!!

8. Likes chocolate, Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Am doing OK with the exercise, diet is harder, which is crap as I think diet is the key factor. Ran six miles on Sunday, walked fast pace on Monday and dvd this morning. Debating whether to get up and do a run tomorrow morning or do dvd in evening! Waiting on af, which should be here in a few days. Then it's my attempt, nervoouuuusssss! Welldone everyone!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eak girlplease hope your attempt is good.xxx

11. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning! How is everyone today? I've done my hours cardio, 10km run and squeezed it last night too thankfully so that's 4 days on the trot since my last rest day(x2!). Af has gone now so feeling a little more energetic again. My new oversized bag of fibre has arrived too so onward and upward to month two ttc...x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Am feeling a bit demotivated, still exercising, did an hour cardio on Wednesday evening, then up this morning 6 mile run, back to back exercise, getting more than a little fed up. As a year my dh brought a Thai takeaway but it was chicken and I already had chicken today, so had it without the ccken, I could have cried! X

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast