Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    Am feeling a bit demotivated, still exercising, did an hour cardio on Wednesday evening, then up this morning 6 mile run, back to back exercise, getting more than a little fed up. As a year my dh brought a Thai takeaway but it was chicken and I already had chicken today, so had it without the ccken, I could have cried! X
    Awe. Sounds like you are doing really well though. In the end I preferred to eat the curry sauce and rice with our the chicken. And you will be surprised his much of this still sticks with you once you got your bfp@

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Think it is just hard work, I will probably end up with a boy anyway and I could have got that without doing anything! Just seems like everyone is popping out girls, my dh cousin has two girls and a boy and is pregnant again and of course it is another girl, just because two isn't enough!

4. Likes Frilly Lady liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlieplease View Post
    Think it is just hard work, I will probably end up with a boy anyway and I could have got that without doing anything! Just seems like everyone is popping out girls, my dh cousin has two girls and a boy and is pregnant again and of course it is another girl, just because two isn't enough!
    I know the feeling I always felt when I saw a mum with a new baby girl that she used up on of my chances of having a baby girl. But dreams can come true. I pray you will get your girl

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

6. Thanks Girlieplease thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello girls. Summer vacacion is approaching and I have started to worry about how I can manage swaying (especially the 6 days exersicing) while on holiday. We are going to Spain and France for almost 3 weeks and I won't be able to do the cardio-regime while I am away. I think I will be able to stick to the no snacking rule, zero alcohol 2 weeks after O until AF and be in the limits of LE diet (thank god I can drink wine, eat a lot of shell fish and icecream), but I am afraid that reducing cardio will ruin my sway. Any tips on how to manage swaying while on holiday?
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodness not sure, how about walking fast pace for an hour or get a portable dvd player and bring a exercise dvd with you? I think doing nothing, couch potato sways pink as well? But may be if your on holidays and out and about that may violate the couch potato rule and sway blue. Am sure the other ladies will have some ideas, I would try to keep the exercise up if at all possible, when are you attempting dreamsister?

9. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree maybe a dvd or hire a bike if you can and go for a ride? Luckily where we are going next week has a gym so going to make myself go.

Back to the gym today, had about 5 days off I think! Also back to taking met as I stopped it for a bit as just needed a break from feeling so low in energy. Going away next week though so really hope I don't feel rough again,may have to add in an extra snack or meal if I do feel rubbish and then drop that when I get a positive opk. On day 2 of my cycle and praying for an early ovulation instead of day 18 as that feels ages away :-(

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

11. Likes Beautifulrainbow liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first attempt was Monday this week. My lining is very thin so I am not very optimistic. I had two good eggs (took Clomid), but according to my doctor they won't stick because of poor lining. I have now added more fat to my diet, cause I want to gain some weight to fix the lining for next attempt in June.
    3 beautiful & now pregnant with a baby girl due June 2017

Thank you everyone in this site and in particular Atomic for amazing support during my sway. I am for ever grateful.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about the lining, sounds like you have a plan though to help with the issues though so hope that helps and means you have had an extra month on the plan for swaying :-)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just completed my usually 60+min of cardio wearing my DS3.

I'm back at it full force! AF should be here in a day or two. I'll be seeing you all here frequently as I got get back to being strict and need people to keep me accountable.

Please crack the whip on me, hahaha. Seriously !

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it definitely bfn then xxforhubby?? Sorry to hear you've had a bad run with crappy tests.

I've exercised the last 7/7 days and hoping to continue today and tomorrow, although it will by tricky with no childcare/halfterm! I ran 6 miles for the last two days as gym shut too early for me to get down there by the time hubby finished work.x

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast