Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn the working out is such a lifestyle change for me!
    I have a crosstrainer in my living room that I use and Im going to pick up cycling to work again.

Anyone else struggling?
    I think variation will make it work for me!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't ahve to be super intense. Even just walking will do it! Many times people start off too intense and then either quit because they're miserable or because they get hurt, so start off doing something easier than you think you'll need. You can always get better from there.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes lovemyboy01 liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sad my elliptical is broken so the past few weeks I've really slacked off on exercise
    I cant really do walking with my schedule (it's still too dark to go before or after work and I usually work out at 5am) so I've been doing workout videos off YouTube but it's harder for me to stay motivated with those and a lot of them encorporate a large amount of strength training.
    I've tried videos from Blogilates and Pop Sugar fitness and still struggling to enjoy it and stay motivated. Anyone have a great YouTube workout channel you use or would recommend that has good cardio heavy workouts?

Welcomed our much awaited princess in 2019 after a pink sway and then our 2nd girl in 2021 after a very relaxed pink sway

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerHope View Post
    I'm sad my elliptical is broken so the past few weeks I've really slacked off on exercise
    I cant really do walking with my schedule (it's still too dark to go before or after work and I usually work out at 5am) so I've been doing workout videos off YouTube but it's harder for me to stay motivated with those and a lot of them encorporate a large amount of strength training.
    I've tried videos from Blogilates and Pop Sugar fitness and still struggling to enjoy it and stay motivated. Anyone have a great YouTube workout channel you use or would recommend that has good cardio heavy workouts?
    Ah I feel you! I used to love the workouts of millionaire hoy, he unfortunately left YouTube and has a paid channel now.
    I started walking, it's nice and I can take my son in the buggy easily. I also started spin classes.

What do you like to do summerhope?
    Maybe a dance cardio workout? (They are not for me haha)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A5010 met Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I recently had a early loss and been very depressed. I will start the LE diet in mid Summer again. I want to add excerise this time. I don’t think I can handle 6 days of 60 mins with my four kids. I hope 4 days would be enough. Praying for one last healthy daughter, we want a Summer baby, so starting to try around Fall time
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nearly a week exercising straight. I must say... this has soooo opened my eyes as to how unfit I am. I’ve been walking and running (if we can call it that) on the treadmill. It’s so far removed from my normal couch potato lifestyle. I think I’m going to struggle.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Nearly a week exercising straight. I must say... this has soooo opened my eyes as to how unfit I am. I’ve been walking and running (if we can call it that) on the treadmill. It’s so far removed from my normal couch potato lifestyle. I think I’m going to struggle.
    Ok. this is where we regroup. No more running. Just walk. You CAN do this, but the thing people do wrong is pushing too hard too fast, and ending up hating it every second and/or injured. I PROMISE that walking is enough. It really works for people, and it's sustainable. It doesn't even need to be super intensive racewalking or anything. It just needs to go for 60 minutes without eating in the middle.

also did you see your plan is up? https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-ttc-girl.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jumping on here because I want to start exercising. I love walking and an ideal world I would walk every day for 60 minutes- but having small kids makes it hard. The older two would be beyond bored by an hour long walk, and the baby doesn’t tolerate the stroller very long. Looks like I’ll be waking up early before husband goes to work. Anyone else struggle with what to do with their kids while they exercise? (I really dislike the gym atmosphere so that’s not an option for me).
    due August 2021!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have struggled with this my entire life LOL and I ended up doing videos at home and/or doing steps to music instead.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydore View Post
    Jumping on here because I want to start exercising. I love walking and an ideal world I would walk every day for 60 minutes- but having small kids makes it hard. The older two would be beyond bored by an hour long walk, and the baby doesn’t tolerate the stroller very long. Looks like I’ll be waking up early before husband goes to work. Anyone else struggle with what to do with their kids while they exercise? (I really dislike the gym atmosphere so that’s not an option for me).
    i was in a similar position, taking the kids wouldnt work and i also dont want to go to a gym, my exercise was walking the dog and i started out going before the kids got up and then when the nights got lighter i started going after the kids had gone to bed, often walking as late as 9pm-10pm. is it summer where you live now? if it is could going late be an option?
    now 6blue5pink

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast