Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

QUITTING BREASTFEEDING

Hi ladies ,i will be ttc a girl in october in two weeks more or less and JUST quit breastfeeding 3 days ago after 16 months i weaned down to barely once a night.So i know that it sways pink but i want to start doubleing up supplements and it was just time,,so my question is will this QUITTING affect my sway negitavely?like give me crazy hormones,im hoping someone who has had a similar experience and got a girl ? thanxs

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    don't know, but wanted to say congrats for BF for so long!
    I'm still BF and know that my hormones are haywire at the moment... but also know that BF itself sways pink, so I don't know how it would sway to stop it

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Hi ladies ,i will be ttc a girl in october in two weeks more or less and JUST quit breastfeeding 3 days ago after 16 months i weaned down to barely once a night.So i know that it sways pink but i want to start doubleing up supplements and it was just time,,so my question is will this QUITTING affect my sway negitavely?like give me crazy hormones,im hoping someone who has had a similar experience and got a girl ? thanxs
    No, since you were nursing so little, I don't think it will affect you negatively as long as you start TTC right away. Your hormones will still be kinda nutty and fertility at least somewhat suppressed.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; September 24th, 2011 at 11:49 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ