Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

please give me some advice for my 4th attempt

Hi girls!

Af has arrived so I´m preparing for nr. 4...
    I want to change some things to feel I´ll have more changes of getting pregnant without ruining my sway too much.
    If I don´t get pregnant this round, I might drop saw palmetto.
    so this is what I do:
    LE diet but I do eat small portions of fish, chicken, eggwhites staying within protein ranges. And I´m relaxed about eating out ecc. just focusing on carbs.
    FA, SP AF to O every other day.
    My ph is always between 4 and 5 (I´m not worried about this aspect a lot either) and I suspect DH to have low testosteron-low sperm count

-dropping all fake sugar and sylk (I wasn´t eating the sylk )
    -no more zyrtec unless I really have loads of ECWM
    -I thought of taking soy but I can´t because of my thyroid meds.
    -Or should I take Vytex, my cycles are pretty regular now thought
    -Zink??? Would it help? Would it give me a boy?
    -start 60 mg of B6 from the start of my cycle- I took 40 mg starting from O last 3 cycles, it only made my LP longer in July but I think it was just longer because I was pregnant for a couple of days. Do you think I need it, would it be too much nutrients for my sway?

I always thought I´m very fertile because I conceived on first months of trying, but rethinking things weren´t really that simple.
    After DS1 I started having spotting a couple of days before AF. We started trying for DS2, I had a chemical first and then a MC. After that I got pregnant again and my doctor put me on progesteron shots, I always thought this was just an overmedicalised thing they do in Italy where I was living at the time, but perhaps I really needed it because that pregnancy was succesful. Now my LP is 11 days and I just have a little spotting on the day AF arrives. So I´m thinking if I should try progesteron creme or ask for a hormone check (I´ve changed doctor because we´ve moved again)?
    I never tempted with my previous pregnancies so I don´t know how my temps were then, what do you think about my post O temps last couple of cycles, are they to low to be able to conceive?
    sorry those are a lot of questions, any opinion is welcome! TIA
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Indira, I'm so sorry AF arrived.

I'm afraid I don't know enough to help with questions regarding your cycle and whether you need any help with that but I'm sure somebody else will know.

Regarding the rest of your sway, I think it sounds great! There isn't too much in there which should prevent you from getting pregnant (no sylk or gels, Zyrtek only if you have lots of EWCM). What about timing? I know you said you suspect DH already has a lowish count, so are you taking that into account and not going overboard with the frequent release/abstinence and are you DTD nice and close to O to increase your chances of pregnancy?
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, yes, I forgot to write this. I don´t care about timing, we try to DTD close to O.
    We might do a first attempt that is a 7 days abstain (although it might be too much and risky, DH is 36) and have another try after 3 days. I ovulated on a different cycle day last cycles, so it´s hard to predict and I don´t want to miss the egg.
    Frequent release isn´t an option and I just don´t want to worry too much about this part.

About my weird post-ovulation temperatures; I found the answer myself in part. Looking back at my cycles there is one, June, that has a decent temp rise and it´s the only month I took saw palmetto CD1-CD7. The other cycles I took it on alternative days up to O, so I´m trying CD1-CD7 again this cycle and see if it helps.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just want to send you ALL my pink dust
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ttc5! Have all my blue!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it sounds fab then Indira - good luck to you xx
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ack TOTALLY do not take soy if you are on thyroid medicine! I know you said you wouldn't but just to make super sure!!! Soy and thyroid medicine are dangerous together.

I think giving up the Zyrtec is a good step as is giving up the Sylk.
    Even if you give up on SP, it will still have lowered your T and E somewhat so that is fine too.
    Vitex might help with your LP and B6 certainly will. I think it might be a good idea to do both.
    I think you should def. speak with your doc about your luteal phase and get some suppositories or something to make sure you have enough prog in your system. Or you can try the vitex and B6 and see if it helps but that can take months.
    Looking at your chart, I don't like how the temps drop after only a few days. That makes me think that you should prob. speak with your doctor for sure (or try vitex/B6 if you prefer.)
    B6 by itself is not going to ruin anyone's sway, it's the overall nutrients that matter and not just one or two things.
    I wouldn't take zinc, I don't think it will help and I do think it might sway blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    Ah, yes, I forgot to write this. I don´t care about timing, we try to DTD close to O.
    We might do a first attempt that is a 7 days abstain (although it might be too much and risky, DH is 36) and have another try after 3 days. I ovulated on a different cycle day last cycles, so it´s hard to predict and I don´t want to miss the egg.
    Frequent release isn´t an option and I just don´t want to worry too much about this part.

About my weird post-ovulation temperatures; I found the answer myself in part. Looking back at my cycles there is one, June, that has a decent temp rise and it´s the only month I took saw palmetto CD1-CD7. The other cycles I took it on alternative days up to O, so I´m trying CD1-CD7 again this cycle and see if it helps.
    great idea! Be sure to keep us updated if you would, please!

It would be extremely interesting if SP helped with the LP!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, that is very helpful.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah I forgot to update this before:
    So I think my temperatures were doing a bit better in september, if it wasn´t for that weird huge drop at 9 dpo, do you agree Atomic? I also take evening temps and those dropped also starting from 9 dpo but more slightly.
    My LP didn´t get any longer, but I think it was 11 days instead of 10 because I OV-ed one day earlier than FF thinks, so my LP stayed the same.
    This month I am doing the same for the SP: taking it CD1-CD7 and I´m upping B6 from 60 mg to 80 mg and see what happens.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast