Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

To attempt or not to attempt, that is the question

Have I blown my sway for this month?

Had a few days away, diet not brilliant, not the worst, but definitely at the upper levels in everything and the heaviest I've eaten since January with minimal exercise... although I didn't gain any weight, I didn't lose either.

Supposed to be having round 2 of TTC this weekend. Scared my body thinks the good times have arrived with my recent eating habits and getting ready for another bluey??!!

Oh what to do? Any ideas ladies? attempt? or no?

2. Likes sharon liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Following with interest glittermouse as am in a similar situation, though I kept up with the exercise. Am going to go go it. I think for you, you have been on the diet and exercise for a long while now, I wonder if one weekend would make that much difference? I sort of asked atomic a similar question, when I was trying to conceive my first, I knew nothing about swaying and was just trying to get pregnant but for nearly a year before conception I had been dieting for my wedding strict three meals per day, no snacks, two meals very low calorie and walking dog, three times a day. This went out the window after I was married and dd was conceived 3 weeks after the wedding. Atomic said that a long time on the diet would not be lost in a few weeks, so perhaps same applies to you? I think I read some one else in hear was trying to conceive dd2 after a success dd sway and she said she was only going to do the diet for two weeks, shock her body, so maybe if you went hard at the diet and exercise this week, it would be fine. As I say am in similar spot but going for it. Good luck and am sure some more knowledgeable ladies will reply soon and offer advice

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would go for it. You're never going to have a perfect month. A few cheat days is not going to blow your whole sway, especially if you've been on the diet since January. That's a good long while!
    Upper limits of diet is still part of the diet. You still have a great shot at pink!
    Good luck!
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for your replies girls...

I'm really at sixes and sevens with this!! I'm also injured so have been unable to exercise this week. Feel like the world is conspiring against me! Ha!

I'm still really undecided. I totally agree with you that there will never be a perfect month but just feel I've had 'more perfect' months prior to this!!!

On the other hand, I really want that bfp asap!! Grrr, so annoyed with myself for not being more careful last week.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even our prehistoric ancestors occasionally had a feast day now and then.

If only a day or two or three could undo the good of weeks of diet, we would NOT see the kinds of results we see with 12+ weeks of diet getting great results and 2-4 getting poor. If a few days could do anything at all we'd see good results with 2-4 weeks too!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ